- 1 How do I get from Denpasar airport to Bali?
- 2 Is Denpasar worth visiting?
- 3 How far is Bali from Denpasar?
- 4 Can you fly direct to Bali?
- 5 What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
- 6 Where do you fly in to go to Bali?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 9 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 10 What is illegal in Bali?
- 11 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 12 Why is Bali so popular?
- 13 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 14 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 15 How much spending money do I need for Bali?
How do I get from Denpasar airport to Bali?
- FLIGHT. Ngurah Rai International Airport or Denpasar International Airport is located in South Kuta district and is just 13 kilometres from Denpasar, the capital of Bali.
- ROAD. You can take a bus from Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia) to Bali, but only if you can brave the 23-hour bus journey.
Is Denpasar worth visiting?
Denpasar may be the capital but it’s not the capital of tourism. Most tourists do not go to here, as it is not promoted as a place to visit and it may not have the wide variety of tourist attractions as other places. But it is a city rich in culture, temples, local activity, markets and indonesian food.
How far is Bali from Denpasar?
Distance from Bali to Denpasar is 27 kilometers. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Bali and Denpasar is 27 km= 17 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Bali to Denpasar, It takes 0.03 hours to arrive.
Can you fly direct to Bali?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Bali (Denpasar)? Indonesia AirAsia, Garuda Indonesia, Qantas, Citilink, KLM, Lion Air, Jetstar and Wings Air all fly direct to Bali (Denpasar).
What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
Bali flights from Chennai and Cochin are often the cheapest. If you check with the Air Asia, you could get flights at very affordable prices if booked earlier. You can get your round trips done in INR 20,000 with one flight having a stop-over at Kuala Lumpur, which is the best way to reach Bali.
Where do you fly in to go to Bali?
International flights to Bali will land at Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar Airport). Located 13km south of Denpasar and 2.5km from Kuta, the airport enjoys a close proximity to many popular Bali resorts and hotels.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
How many days in Bali is enough?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so popular?
Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. It is also famous for surfers’ paradise!
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How much spending money do I need for Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.