- 1 Is it worth it to go to Bali?
- 2 Is Bali dangerous for tourists?
- 3 Is Bali a good country to visit?
- 4 Is Bali overrated?
- 5 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 6 What should you not do in Bali?
- 7 What is illegal in Bali?
- 8 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 9 Do they speak English in Bali?
- 10 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 11 What food is Bali famous for?
- 12 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 13 What’s bad about Bali?
- 14 Is Bali a poor country?
- 15 Why is Bali so popular?
Is it worth it to go to Bali?
It may not be local or authentic, but Bali has some of the best food, best cafes, best hotels, best restaurants, best co-working spaces, and best everything in the world. That’s looking at the positive side of over-development. It’s great for us tourists since it makes our lives a whole lot easier.
Is Bali dangerous for tourists?
Is Bali Dangerous? Although Bali is safe enough to visit for a short trip, earthquakes and tsunamis are a major concern. In 2018, Indonesia as a whole suffered from 2,000 natural disasters, claiming nearly 4,000 lives, displacing 3 million people, and leaving much of the country in a state of devastation.
Is Bali a good country to visit?
Beyond stunning beaches and magical temples, Bali has virtually every kind of natural beauty. Glorious mountainous areas with lush greenery, scenic lakes, gorgeous waterfalls, iconic rice fields, flower gardens, gushing sacred rivers and secret canyons all make up the island’s landscape.
Is Bali overrated?
In my humble opinion, Bali is very beautiful and an absolute paradise, but it is slightly overrated -as there are other equally good places that are not as famous among travellers.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- Ubud – one of the best and most popular places to visit in Bali.
- Seminyak – one of the most stunning beaches in Bali.
- Uluwatu Temple and Tanah Lot Temple – one of the most beautiful places to visit in Bali.
- Legian – a stunning vacation spot in Bali.
- Mt Batur, Kintamani – a stunning place to visit in Bali.
What should you not do in Bali?
9 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Do Not Enter The Temples With Your Shoes On.
- Avoid Drinking Tap Water.
- Do Not Visit Temples Wearing Revealing Clothes.
- Avoid Using Your Left Hand For Giving Or Accepting Things.
- Drug Possession And Consumption Can Land You In Jail.
- Maintain Decorum During Nyepi.
- Honking Without Reason Is Prohibited.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
Do they speak English in Bali?
English on Bali English is the common “third” language and the most popular foreign language by far (after Indonesian and Balinese ). Due to tourism requirements, a lot of Balinese speak a level of English that allows them to communicate with tourists on a fundamental level.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What’s bad about Bali?
Way too touristy Number one on this list of bad things about Bali is the sheer amount of tourism. The high volume number of international tourists in Bali have made locals desensitized to our culture, and make it impossible to have those unique foreign/local encounters (you know what we mean).
Is Bali a poor country?
Though the number of people living below the official poverty line in Bali is among the country’s lowest, at less than 5 percent, it sits just next to the Nusa Tenggara islands, where nearly a quarter of the population are poor, according to official statistics.
Why is Bali so popular?
Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. It is also famous for surfers’ paradise!