Are Graber blinds good quality?
Graber also offers a very high – quality product but usually at a lower price point. To get a better idea of how much your new window treatments will cost, contact one of their local dealers who will be able to give you a free quote so you can compare for yourself and make an informed decision.
Is it better to mount blinds inside or outside?
If you’re installing blackout window treatments to block unwanted light, then you should use outside mount blinds. Mounting blinds outside the window frame will give you more light coverage than blinds that hang from the inside.
Where do you put outside mount blinds?
Outside mounting occurs outside the window frame and covers the complete window frame, overlapping to the wall outside the frame. Outside mounting works for nearly any style of window covering since you are simply mounting it to the wall around the window.
Can you put curtains over outside mount blinds?
Tension rods are the best choice to hang curtains when the blinds are sticking out of the windows. Install the brackets on the cornice to hang curtains in front of the blinds. • Take a screwdriver and remove the cornice and put the curtains onto the rod and hang them from the brackets.
How do you install Home Depot cordless blinds outside Mount?
Outside Mount Installation:
- Position the shade on the outside of the frame where you want it mounted.
- Mark the top of the headrail 2 to 3 inches in from each end of the frame.
- Line up the front of each bracket so they’re even.
- Drill the screws into place and secure the brackets.
How do you measure for outdoor mount blinds?
- Measure from the far left edge of the trim to the far right edge of the trim.
- For wood blinds, faux wood blinds, aluminum blinds, and other products with end mount brackets take a 1/4″ deduction from the measurement to allow room to mount the end brackets onto the trim.