- 1 How much should I budget for a trip to Thailand?
- 2 Is it cheaper to go to Bali or Thailand?
- 3 How do I plan a trip to Thailand?
- 4 How do I plan a 2 week trip to Thailand?
- 5 Is 1000 baht a lot?
- 6 What month should you avoid Thailand?
- 7 Is Phuket or Bali better?
- 8 Is Bali or Maldives better?
- 9 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 10 What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
- 11 How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
- 12 What is the best month to go to Thailand?
- 13 How many days in Thailand is enough?
- 14 How much is a trip to Thailand for 2 weeks?
- 15 Is it worth going to Thailand for 1 week?
How much should I budget for a trip to Thailand?
How Much Do You Need to Travel Thailand? You don’t need to spend a lot of money in Thailand. If you’re backpacking Thailand, plan to budget between 825–1150 BHT ($25–35 USD) per day.
Is it cheaper to go to Bali or Thailand?
Thailand has got the Thai Baht and Bali the Indonesian Rupiah as the local currency, and both destinations are cheap. Prices for food and accommodation are similar in the main tourist destinations of Thailand and Bali. When going off-the-beaten-track somewhat, Thailand might be a little cheaper than Bali.
How do I plan a trip to Thailand?
Here is everything you need to know to help you plan an amazing trip to the Land of Smiles.
- Step 1: Know The Best Time To Visit Thailand.
- Step 2: Decide If You Want To Travel In A Group Or Independently.
- Step 3: Research The Visa You Need.
- Step 4: Know How To Access Your Money In Thailand.
How do I plan a 2 week trip to Thailand?
How to spend 2 weeks in Thailand
- Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok.
- Day 2: Explore the temples in Bangkok.
- Day 3: Visit the floating and railway markets.
- Day 4: Fly to Chiang Mai.
- Day 5: Spend a day with elephants at Elephant Nature Park.
- Day 6: Travel to Chiang Rai & go temple hunting.
- Day 7: More temples & return to Chiang Mai.
Is 1000 baht a lot?
Yes 1000 baht /day is a decent minimum budget, allowing you stay in single rooms (dorms/hostels are rare) or double/triple-up with fellow travellers, eat well (seek out what locals eat) and splash out for a couple beers.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
Travelers should also be wary of booking stays in April and early May. This is what is considered the “hottest” season in the hot, hotter, and hottest classification of Thai climate. Temperatures can surpass 104 degrees, so if you can’t handle the heat, plan your trip for a few months earlier.
Is Phuket or Bali better?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
Is Bali or Maldives better?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Thailand is September.
How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
How much money do you need for 7 days in Thailand? Within 7 days in Thailand, you can base yourself in Bangkok and the northern regions of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. We recommend you to plan a budget of $40 dollars per day.
What is the best month to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
How many days in Thailand is enough?
In terms of how long to spend in Thailand, I’d say somewhere two weeks in Thailand and a month in Thailand is ideal. No matter how long you spend in total, between 2-5 days in Bangkok followed by between 5-10 days each in “The North” and “The Islands” is the shape most Thailand trips take.
How much is a trip to Thailand for 2 weeks?
How Much Does it Cost to Travel for 2 weeks in Thailand? In the 15 days that we spent in Bangkok and Northern Thailand, we spent a total of 14,726 Baht. That’s equivalent to about $420. That’s for two people for 15 days and includes everything from accommodation to meals and transport.
Is it worth going to Thailand for 1 week?
Is it even worth going to Thailand for just one week? For those of you seriously contemplating whether a one – week trip to Thailand will be enough to get the most out of your well-deserved holiday time, Then the short answer is YES! That being said it’s not totally unreasonable to be having doubts.