- 1 What is the rainy season in Bali?
- 2 What months are the wet season in Bali?
- 3 How bad is rainy season in Bali?
- 4 What are the best months to go to Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 When should you not go to Bali?
- 7 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 How dangerous is Bali?
- 10 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 11 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 12 How long should I go to Bali for?
- 13 Will there be a tsunami in Bali?
- 14 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 15 What should I wear in Bali?
What is the rainy season in Bali?
As for precipitation, Bali is wettest between December-February. Expect lots of heat, humidity, and rain if you visit Bali during the wet season — the price you’ll pay for getting a bargain at hotels and attractions.
What months are the wet season in Bali?
Bali’s tropical monsoon climate has two distinct seasons: dry (between May to September) and wet (between October to April).
How bad is rainy season in Bali?
During rainy season Bali becomes quieter. The sea is rougher, the beaches and the sea in the south (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak) can be quite dirty due to debris washed onto the shore during January and February. Rainy & generally hotter.
|General Weather Conditions each Month||Bali weather June|
What are the best months to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
When should you not go to Bali?
The two distinct seasons in Bali are simply the rainy season and the dry season. Cons of visiting Bali during the rainy season
- Higher chance of rain – as often as daily in January.
- High temperatures and high humidity.
- Decreased visibility at dive sites due to weather.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
How long should I go to Bali for?
Wandering from region to region as you explore Bali is the best way to spend time together as a couple. There will be countless opportunities to island hop, hike, and relax together during your trip. To give yourselves enough time to enjoy everything the island has to offer, you should allow 2-3 weeks in Bali.
Will there be a tsunami in Bali?
This area is in the basin of the Pacific Ocean and it experiences frequent earthquakes and tsunamis. Most of the volcanic eruptions and earthquakes in the world happen within the Ring of Fire. Since then, there hasn’t been a tsunami around Bali.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
What should I wear in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.