- 1 What airport do you fly into for Ubud Bali?
- 2 How far is Ubud Bali from Denpasar airport?
- 3 How long does it take from Bali airport to Ubud?
- 4 How far is Bali from Ubud?
- 5 Which is better Ubud or Kuta?
- 6 How many days should I stay in Ubud?
- 7 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 8 What airlines fly to Denpasar?
- 9 Where can I sleep in Ubud?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Are taxis expensive in Bali?
- 12 Is Ubud safe?
- 13 Is Ubud expensive?
- 14 Is Ubud worth visiting?
- 15 Does Ubud have a beach?
What airport do you fly into for Ubud Bali?
What airport do you fly into for Ubud Bali? If you fly into Bali airport (Ngurah Rai International Airport ), you can take either a taxi or public bus to Ubud.
How far is Ubud Bali from Denpasar airport?
Yes, the driving distance between Ubud to Denpasar Airport is 37 km. It takes approximately 32 min to drive from Ubud to Denpasar Airport. Where can I stay near Denpasar Airport? There are 4079+ hotels available in Denpasar Airport. 7
How long does it take from Bali airport to Ubud?
Bali Airport to Ubud distance is around 40 kilometers. The travel time from Bali Airport to Ubud can be 1-2 hours depending on the traffic.
How far is Bali from Ubud?
Distance from Bali to Ubud The shortest distance (air line) between Bali and Ubud is 8.03 mi (12.92 km). The shortest route between Bali and Ubud is according to the route planner.
Which is better Ubud or Kuta?
For partiers aiming for sex, booze, and drugs, or just plain unwinding, then Kuta Beach wins by a landslide. (Seminyak Beach is a little more upmarket if you want to avoid the party scene.) For those seeking in-your-face energy healers and commercialized yoga, then Ubud’s your best bet.
How many days should I stay in Ubud?
How long should you stay in Ubud? We recommend visiting Ubud for 3 days. We’ve been to Bali twice and are always based in this area. It’s the perfect place in Bali for arts and crafts, traditional culture, good eats, and tons of opportunities to see rice terraces and nature.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
What airlines fly to Denpasar?
|Emirates flights||China Eastern flights||AirAsia flights|
|KLM flights||Qantas flights||American Airlines flights|
|Singapore Airlines flights||Delta flights||Hong Kong Airlines flights|
|Korean Air flights||China Airlines flights||Scoot flights|
|Cathay Pacific flights||Virgin Australia flights||Garuda Indonesia flights|
Where can I sleep in Ubud?
Staying in town vs outside of Ubud
- Raya Bunutan – most best luxury hotels are located there.
- Tirta Tawar – a mix of local life and great secluded hotels.
- Suweta – located in between the above 2, Eat Pray Love movie was filmed there by the way!
- Tegallalang – famous rice fields are there!
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Are taxis expensive in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
Is Ubud safe?
Ubud is extremely safe day or night. There are very occasional dead of the night burglaries, but muggings or purse snatching on the streets at any time of the day is close to being unheard of.
Is Ubud expensive?
A vacation to Ubud for one week usually costs around Rp13,569,750 for one person. So, a trip to Ubud for two people costs around Rp27,139,500 for one week. Two people traveling together for one month in Ubud can often have a lower daily budget per person than one person traveling alone for one week.
Is Ubud worth visiting?
Bali’s coasts are great for sand and sunsets, but Ubud is arguably the cultural, artistic, and holistic heart of Bali. Ubud’s central location makes it the perfect base for visiting nearby attractions. The green cascades of the Tegalalang rice terraces are just a 25-minute drive north.
Does Ubud have a beach?
Ubud, the central town of Bali, has a lot to offer for beach lovers. The crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches will surely make a perfect beach vacation spot. Beaches in Ubud are well-known for s (Read More)