- 1 How much is $100 US in Bali?
- 2 How much is $1 US to Indonesian Rupiah?
- 3 What can $100 USD buy in Indonesia?
- 4 How much is Bali rupiah to the pound?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 What is the strongest currency in the world?
- 8 What can 1 USD buy in Indonesia?
- 9 What is the weakest currency in the world?
- 10 Is $100 a lot in Vietnam?
- 11 What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
- 12 Can you use US dollars in Indonesia?
- 13 What is illegal in Bali?
- 14 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 15 How much is a can of Coke in Bali?
How much is $100 US in Bali?
Are you overpaying your bank?
|Conversion rates US Dollar / Indonesian Rupiah|
|10 USD||144350.00000 IDR|
|20 USD||288700.00000 IDR|
|50 USD||721750.00000 IDR|
|100 USD||1443500.00000 IDR|
How much is $1 US to Indonesian Rupiah?
Convert US Dollar to Indonesian Rupiah
|1 USD||14,542.6 IDR|
|5 USD||72,712.9 IDR|
|10 USD||145,426 IDR|
|25 USD||363,565 IDR|
What can $100 USD buy in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
How much is Bali rupiah to the pound?
Quick Conversions from Indonesian Rupiah to British Pound Sterling: 1 IDR = 0.00005 GBP
|Rp 10,000||£ 0.55|
|Rp 50,000||£ 2.74|
|Rp 100,000||£ 5.48|
|Rp 500,000||£ 27.38|
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the strongest currency in the world?
Kuwaiti dinar Known as the strongest currency in the world, the Kuwaiti dinar or KWD was introduced in 1960 and was initially equivalent to one pound sterling.
What can 1 USD buy in Indonesia?
Indonesia: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 load of laundry (about 3.5 kg)
- 1 creamy avocado shake.
- 2 km taxi ride.
- 4 liters ( 1 gal.) of drinking water.
- 1 pre-cut pineapple on touristy Seminyak beach, Bali.
- 1 hour of Internet access.
- 1 vegetarian meal in a typical warung.
- 2 liters of gasoline.
What is the weakest currency in the world?
#1 – Iranian Rial [1 USD = 42,105 IRR] Once again, the world’s weakest currency was the Iranian rial.
Is $100 a lot in Vietnam?
people there live with greater income than living in other areas, 100 dollars seems a bit lower to them, like high-low. Random fact: Many people in Vietnam live with 100$ as their salary. A healthy meal in Vietnam costs around 200.000 to 300.000 VND, if we make a calculation, 2.300.
What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
Rp 5,000. A 5,000 bill will get you a medium bottled water or a couple of traditional snacks from the market. This note will also be enough to pay the fare for most minivan buses or intercity bus routes.
Can you use US dollars in Indonesia?
The US dollar is the most widely accepted foreign currency in Indonesia. Australian, British and Japanese currencies, as well as euros, are exchangeable only in the most touristed areas of Bali and Jakarta. Outside cities and tourist areas, banks may only be willing to exchange crisp, new US $100 bills.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
How much is a can of Coke in Bali?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 566$ (8,197,602Rp) without rent. Bali is 57.25% less expensive than New York (without rent). Cost of Living in Bali.
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||35,000.00Rp|
|Imported Beer (12 oz small bottle )||52,500.00Rp|
|Coke /Pepsi (12 oz small bottle )||20,643.17Rp|