- 1 How far ahead in time is Bali?
- 2 How far ahead is Indonesia in time?
- 3 What time zone is Bali under?
- 4 Why isn’t Bali on Apple world clock?
- 5 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 6 How do I know my timezone?
- 7 How many hours is from America to Indonesia?
- 8 What country is the same time as Indonesia?
- 9 How long is the flight to Indonesia from New York?
- 10 What language do they speak in Bali?
- 11 How Safe Is Bali?
- 12 What is the capital city of Bali?
- 13 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 14 How many hours is Bali from UK?
- 15 Where is Bali located?
How far ahead in time is Bali?
Bali is within WITA, Indonesia Central Time Zone (UTC+08:00) WITA or Waktu Indonesia Tengah is 8 hours ahead of UTC, Coordinated Universal Time. Bali has only one Time Zone.
How far ahead is Indonesia in time?
Central Indonesia Time (WITA) — eight hours ahead (UTC+08:00) of UTC; and. Eastern Indonesia Time (WIT) — nine hours ahead (UTC+09:00) of UTC.
What time zone is Bali under?
Bali is in Indonesia Central Time Zone (WITA) and is at UTC +8:00 (Coordinated Universal Time ).
Why isn’t Bali on Apple world clock?
Question: Q: World Clock does not have Denpasar Bali, Indonesia. Above screen shot is Japanese language. This happens in English and other languages, too. There is not listed “Denpasar Bali, Indonesia”.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How do I know my timezone?
Click on Clock, Language, and Region. View by: should be set to Category. Click on Date and Time. Make sure the shown Time zone is correct to your current location.
How many hours is from America to Indonesia?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Indonesia and United States is 14,972 km= 9,303 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Indonesia to United States, It takes 16.61 hours to arrive.
What country is the same time as Indonesia?
The Central Indonesia Time is consistent with UTC +8. Further Countries in the same timezone of UTC +8.
|Brunei||countrywide||Brunei Darussalam Time (BNT)|
|China||Shanghai||China Standard Time (CST)|
|Hong Kong||countrywide||Hong Kong Time (HKT)|
|Macao||countrywide||China Standard Time (CST)|
How long is the flight to Indonesia from New York?
The total flight duration from New York, NY to Indonesia is 20 hours, 9 minutes.
What language do they speak in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
What is the capital city of Bali?
Bali’s capital city Denpasar is the gateway to the 20,000 exotic temples, white-sand beaches and glittering nightlife that attracts millions of people to this Indonesian island every year.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
How many hours is Bali from UK?
Flying time from London, United Kingdom to Bali The total flight duration from London, United Kingdom to Bali is 16 hours, 1 minute.
Where is Bali located?
Bali, island and propinsi (or provinsi; province) in the Lesser Sunda Islands, Indonesia. It is situated 1 mile (1.6 km) east of the island of Java, separated by the narrow Bali Strait.