- 1 When should you not go to Bali?
- 2 What is the rainy season in Bali?
- 3 What is the cheapest time to visit Bali?
- 4 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 How dangerous is Bali?
- 8 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 10 Where is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 11 How expensive is it to go to Bali?
- 12 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 13 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 14 What food is Bali famous for?
- 15 What should I wear in Bali?
When should you not go to Bali?
The two distinct seasons in Bali are simply the rainy season and the dry season. Cons of visiting Bali during the rainy season
- Higher chance of rain – as often as daily in January.
- High temperatures and high humidity.
- Decreased visibility at dive sites due to weather.
What is the rainy season in Bali?
As for precipitation, Bali is wettest between December-February. Expect lots of heat, humidity, and rain if you visit Bali during the wet season — the price you’ll pay for getting a bargain at hotels and attractions.
What is the cheapest time to visit Bali?
October. The best time to travel to Bali is in October. October is considered to be the end of the peak season in Bali. Prices for flights and accommodation are cheaper than the peak months of June, July, August and September.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Where is the best location to stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How expensive is it to go to Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
The cheapest month to fly to Bali (Denpasar) is February.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
What should I wear in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.