- 1 Is Legian or Seminyak better?
- 2 What is Legian like in Bali?
- 3 Is Kuta cheaper than Seminyak?
- 4 What is Bali best known for?
- 5 Which part of Bali is the best to stay in?
- 6 How much are taxis in Bali?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 How Safe Is Bali?
- 9 Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
- 10 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 11 Which is the nicest beach in Bali?
- 12 Is Kuta really that bad?
- 13 Is Bali or Maldives better?
- 14 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 15 Why is Bali so cheap?
Is Legian or Seminyak better?
is the same stretch of beach as legian but has a better night life. In the evening many restaurants set up their beanbags and tables on the beach so you can enjoy dinner on the beach. Off course the food on the beach is a bit more expensive then off beach.
What is Legian like in Bali?
Legian is nestled between Kuta and Seminyak, and its location is a good indication of its feel. There are plenty of things to do in Legian, including shopping, swimming, eating out, massages, and surfing lessons. At the beach end of Jalan Melasti is a large market selling traditional Balinese items and souvenirs.
Is Kuta cheaper than Seminyak?
Seminyak is more expensive and more up-market. I prefer Kuta because you can walk everywhere in Kuta (and even to Legian) without a problem, and there is more “action”. you can’t actually really feel the border between Seminyak and Kuta, it’s like one big area (tuban- kuta -legian- seminyak stretch).
What is Bali best known for?
Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. It is also famous for surfers’ paradise!
Which part of Bali is the best to stay in?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How much are taxis in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
Seminyak is often referred to as Kuta’s quieter, more charming sister. Situated at a moderate distance from the hum of Kuta’s partygoers, Seminyak is for those who appreciate the finer things in life.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
Which is the nicest beach in Bali?
10 Best Beaches in Bali
- Nusa Dua.
- Padang Padang.
- Jimbaran Beach.
- Sanur Beach.
- Geger Beach.
- White Sand Beach.
- Lovina Beach.
Is Kuta really that bad?
Kuta is not bad, but it is busy. There is really not a huge difference between kuta and legian so really moving a few minutes down the road will not be a great difference for you at all. You can easily get from one area to another within a few minutes and a very cheap taxi fare.
Is Bali or Maldives better?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.