- 1 Is Bali expensive in December?
- 2 Is Bali warm in December?
- 3 What is Bali like in December?
- 4 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 5 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 6 What is the cheapest month to go to Bali?
- 7 Is Bali or Phuket better?
- 8 Is Bali good at Christmas?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 10 Is Bali busy at Christmas?
- 11 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 12 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 13 What is illegal in Bali?
- 14 What is banned in Bali?
- 15 Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
Is Bali expensive in December?
December being a shoulder month to travel to Bali, you can expect fewer crowd and cheaper rates but that doesn’t mean that you can’t do much this time of the year. You will find beaches in abundance in Bali! Head to the cleaner and quieter beaches of Balangan, Lovina, Sanur and many more.
Is Bali warm in December?
The average Bali temperature, December is around 27°C, with an average high of 30°C, and an average low of 23°C. Humidity is extremely high for the month of December, being so close to the month of January, which has the highest humidity in Bali.
What is Bali like in December?
In Europe December is cold but Bali is delightfully hot. The average temperature in December is 27°C, with an average low of 23°C. The highest average temperature is 30°C. The lowest ever recorded temperature in Bali in December is 18°C and the highest ever recorded temperature is 40°C.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
The cheapest month to fly to Bali (Denpasar) is January.
What is the cheapest month to go to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Is Bali or Phuket better?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
Is Bali good at Christmas?
Christmas in Bali is Magical For people from the northern hemisphere, it can mean getting away from the miserable ice and snow and spending a few days basking on a warm and exotic tropical beach.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Bali busy at Christmas?
However, when December is the climax of a tourist visit to Bali. Things that make Bali crowded with tourist visits, despite having a very high chance of rain in December. Also, Christmas holidays and new year, make the island of Bali crowded with tourist visits.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
What is banned in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
Bali mosquitos are usually worse in the rainy season (October to March) but you do need to be vigilant all year round. Mosquitoes in Bali are evident in varying degrees at all times. Nowhere is 100% safe at all times. Be sure to get your travel insurance, just in case.