- 1 What is the cheapest time to visit Bali?
- 2 What is low season in Bali?
- 3 When should you not go to Bali?
- 4 What is Bali peak season?
- 5 Where is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 6 Which month to go Bali is the best?
- 7 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 8 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 11 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 12 How dangerous is Bali?
- 13 What is the most beautiful part of Bali?
- 14 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 15 How much money do I need for Bali per day?
What is the cheapest time to visit Bali?
October. The best time to travel to Bali is in October. October is considered to be the end of the peak season in Bali. Prices for flights and accommodation are cheaper than the peak months of June, July, August and September.
What is low season in Bali?
Low: January 9 to June 30; September 16 to December 20. Low season is a great time to negotiate deals on accommodations and find cheap hotel packages. High: July; September 1 to September 15; Chinese New Year and Easter week. Accommodation is hard to find and almost as expensive as peak season.
When should you not go to Bali?
The two distinct seasons in Bali are simply the rainy season and the dry season. Cons of visiting Bali during the rainy season
- Higher chance of rain – as often as daily in January.
- High temperatures and high humidity.
- Decreased visibility at dive sites due to weather.
What is Bali peak season?
High season is during July and August, during Easter Holidays, and Christmas / New Year (December till 1st week of January). It is the busiest time in Bali. However, for many reasons, the best time to come to Bali is April, May, June and September, just before and just after high season.
Where is the best location to stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Which month to go Bali is the best?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
What is the most beautiful part of Bali?
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO VISIT IN BALI
- The sea of golden marigolds – Besakih.
- The temple in the clouds – Karangasem.
- The view over Kelingking Beach – Nusa Penida.
- The emerald green rice terraces – Jatiluwih.
- The Campuhan Ridge Walk – Ubud.
- The yellow “Bridge of Love” – Nusa Lembongan.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much money do I need for Bali per day?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.