- 1 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 2 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 3 How cold does Bali get?
- 4 Does it get cold in Bali Indonesia?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 When should I avoid Bali?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 10 How dangerous is Bali?
- 11 How much money do I need for Bali per day?
- 12 What food is Bali famous for?
- 13 What should I wear in Bali?
- 14 What language do they speak in Bali?
- 15 Is Bali warm all year round?
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How cold does Bali get?
It is rare to be in Bali on a chilly day. In fact, not a single month has an average low temperature of less than 75 degrees F. July is the coolest month of the year, with an average low temperature of 75 degrees F. May, June, August and September have average low temperatures of 77 degrees.
Does it get cold in Bali Indonesia?
The weather in Bali is hot and humid all year round, but humidity and downpours increase during the wet season. During the dry season, coastal areas often experience pleasant cool breezes in the evenings. Wet season: November – April.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
How much money do I need for Bali per day?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
What should I wear in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.
What language do they speak in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
Is Bali warm all year round?
Bali is an Indonesian island, located just a few degrees south of the equator. It has a tropical climate, hot all year round, with a rainy season from November to March, and a relatively dry season from April to October, when, however, some showers can still occur.