- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 2 Where should I go a week in Bali?
- 3 Is 7 days in Bali enough?
- 4 How much does it cost to stay in Bali for a week?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 How dangerous is Bali?
- 7 How many days in Bali is enough?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 What food is Bali famous for?
- 10 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 11 What are the nicest beaches in Bali?
- 12 Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
- 13 How much money do you need in Bali for 10 days?
- 14 How much does it cost to stay in Bali for 2 weeks?
- 15 Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Where should I go a week in Bali?
Do not miss anything to do in Bali in 7 days.
- The best Bali 7-day itinerary.
- DAY 1: UBUD CENTER: ROYAL PALACE, ART MARKET, AND MONKEY FOREST.
- DAY 2: UBUD SURROUNDINGS AND TEGALALANG.
- DAY 3: BATUR VOLCANO.
- DAY 4: BESAKIH, LEMPUYANG AND TIRTA GANGGA.
- DAY 5: ULUN DANU BERATAN.
- DAY 6: TAMAN AYUN TEMPLE, TANAH LOT AND CANGGU.
Is 7 days in Bali enough?
While 7 days in Bali might not be enough to explore every single inch of this gorgeous Indonesian island, it is ample time to get acquainted with all that the “Island of Gods” has to offer and unwind in the most beautiful paradise-like setting imaginable!
How much does it cost to stay in Bali for a week?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
How many days in Bali is enough?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What are the nicest beaches in Bali?
10 Best Beaches in Bali
- Nusa Dua.
- Padang Padang.
- Jimbaran Beach.
- Sanur Beach.
- Geger Beach.
- White Sand Beach.
- Lovina Beach.
Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
Seminyak is often referred to as Kuta’s quieter, more charming sister. Situated at a moderate distance from the hum of Kuta’s partygoers, Seminyak is for those who appreciate the finer things in life.
How much money do you need in Bali for 10 days?
10 days it means you need 150-210$ to have breakfast/lunch/dinner for some general food ( its not for special dinner maybe at beachside Jimbaran beach ) If you want to take a special dinner maybe it charges 50-60$ for 1 times.
How much does it cost to stay in Bali for 2 weeks?
A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
Currently, there are no alcohol bans being enforced in Indonesia, with the exception of Aceh. Also in 2015, the Indonesian government banned the sale of alcohol from minimarkets and small shops, with the exception of Bali province, though sale was allowed in supermarkets, restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels.