- 1 Which part of Bali is best for honeymoon?
- 2 Is Bali cheap for honeymoon?
- 3 How can I spend my honeymoon in Bali?
- 4 Is Bali a safe place for honeymoon?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 What is illegal in Bali?
- 7 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 8 Is Maldives better or Bali?
- 9 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 10 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 11 What can couples do in Bali?
- 12 What is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 13 How much does honeymoon in Bali cost?
- 14 Is Passport required for Bali?
- 15 Which is better for honeymoon Bali or Thailand?
Which part of Bali is best for honeymoon?
8 Best Places To Visit In Bali On Your Honeymoon
- Seminyak. Double Six Seminyak via Explore Bali.
- Nusa Dua.
- Nusa Islands.
- Gili Islands.
Is Bali cheap for honeymoon?
Bali Honeymoon Cost From the west coast of the US, you can expect to pay around $1000 round trip for economy fares. Accommodations are a big piece of the honeymoon price tag. If you are on the tightest budget, you can spend $50 a night at an Airbnb. The average resorts cost between $75-$150 a night.
How can I spend my honeymoon in Bali?
A sample Bali Honeymoon Itinerary
- Day 1: Arrive in Seminyak.
- Day 2: Relax in Seminyak, do some shopping, hang out at the beach.
- Day 3: Flight to Lombok, hang out at a beach resort in Kuta.
- Day 4: Relax by the beach.
- Day 5: A day trip to the beaches near Kuta.
- Day 6: Travel to Gili Meno, relax by the beach.
Is Bali a safe place for honeymoon?
While petty crime certainly exists, Bali is generally a very safe holiday destination. There are also no major health hazards such as tropical diseases. and eating in Bali is also considered to be safe.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is Maldives better or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What can couples do in Bali?
Top Offbeat Things To Do In Bali On Honeymoon
- Take A Bali Cruise Day Trip.
- Enjoy Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.
- Try Hiking At Mount Batur.
- Live your DDLJ Moment – Marigold Flower Fields.
- Explore The Nature At Campuhan Ridge Walk.
- Watch Lake Batur & Active Volcano.
- Go On A Day Outing With Your Dove At Bukit Asah Bugbug.
What is the best location to stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How much does honeymoon in Bali cost?
Bali Honeymoon Packages
|Bali Honeymoon Packages||No. of Days||Price*|
|Simply Bali – Honeymoon Special||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 53 094.00|
|Best of Singapore with Bali – Romantic Special||7 Nights / 8 Days||Rs. 1 13 976.00|
|Berryful Bali||4 Nights / 5 Days||Rs. 8 516.00|
|Romantic Escape – Bali||5 Nights / 6 Days||Rs. 33 323.00|
Is Passport required for Bali?
Travel Requirements In order to travel to Bali, Indonesia, you must have a U.S. passport that will be valid for at least six months beyond your stay. You must also have an Indonesian visa, which you can obtain from the Indonesian Embassy before your trip, as well as at the airport in Bali.
Which is better for honeymoon Bali or Thailand?
While Bali is more or a cultural hub with peaceful places and spiritual attractions, Bangkok is inclined towards party-loving couples. If you want a tropical getaway with beaches, Bali is your place, but if you want night long parties and lots of glamour, then head to Bangkok.