- 1 Which area in Bali is best to stay?
- 2 Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
- 3 Is it better to stay in Nusa Dua or Seminyak?
- 4 What places to avoid in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 7 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 8 Which beach in Bali is cleanest?
- 9 Is Thailand or Bali better?
- 10 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 11 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 12 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 13 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 14 Is Bali safe at night?
- 15 Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
Which area in Bali is best to stay?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Which part of Bali has the best beaches?
BALI’S BEST BEACHES
- Seminyak Beach – best for the hedonists.
- Nusa Dua Beach – best for families.
- Echo Beach (Canggu) – best for people watching.
- Jimbaran Bay – best for seafood sunsets.
- Thomas Beach – best for secluded beach walks & sunbaking.
- Sanur Beach – best for sunrise & cycling.
Is it better to stay in Nusa Dua or Seminyak?
Nusa Dua and Seminyak are two completely different areas. Nusa Dua is home to many luxury resorts and IF you want to spend your days relaxing and enjoying the lovely hotel facilities then nusa dua will suit you. Seminyak is much busier, plenty of good restaurants and shopping on your doorstep.
What places to avoid in Bali?
If you’re looking for a weeks drunken debauchery look no further than Kuta! But for everyone else avoid. Kuta has become a pretty nasty place and the worst of gaudy tourism. This is party town at its worst: drunk tourists who do little else for 24 hours a day.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days do you need in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- Ubud – one of the best and most popular places to visit in Bali.
- Seminyak – one of the most stunning beaches in Bali.
- Uluwatu Temple and Tanah Lot Temple – one of the most beautiful places to visit in Bali.
- Legian – a stunning vacation spot in Bali.
- Mt Batur, Kintamani – a stunning place to visit in Bali.
Which beach in Bali is cleanest?
Therefore, I consider the Mengiat Beach in Nusa Dua as the cleanest beach on Bali island. Around the beach area, there are five-star resorts with an elegant garden layout.
Is Thailand or Bali better?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali safe at night?
Yes, Bali is considerably one of the safest cities in Indonesia. People are friendly and very much service-oriented (due to its tourism nature), hence crime is rather low. Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua are some of the more popular night destinations; meanwhile, Ubud or Uluwatu area tend to be very quiet at night.
Are mosquitoes bad in Bali?
Bali mosquitos are usually worse in the rainy season (October to March) but you do need to be vigilant all year round. Mosquitoes in Bali are evident in varying degrees at all times. Nowhere is 100% safe at all times. Be sure to get your travel insurance, just in case.