- 1 Where should you stay in Seminyak?
- 2 What is the main area in Seminyak?
- 3 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 4 What is Seminyak like in Bali?
- 5 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 6 Is it better to stay in Nusa Dua or Seminyak?
- 7 Is Seminyak safe?
- 8 Where should I eat dinner in Seminyak?
- 9 Where is eat street in Seminyak?
- 10 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 11 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 12 Where is the best beach to stay in Bali?
- 13 Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
- 14 What is illegal in Bali?
- 15 Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
Where should you stay in Seminyak?
Petitenget is the best area to stay in Seminyak if you want to stay close to the beach as well as shops and restaurants.
What is the main area in Seminyak?
Jalan Raya Seminyak is the main walking street of the Seminyak resort area in Bali. The 1.8-km-long street offers an eclectic mix of local and international fashion boutiques, galleries and art shops alongside cafés, bars and restaurants.
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
What is Seminyak like in Bali?
Seminyak is Bali’s most sophisticated and upscale beach resort area, where the top draws are its beautiful beaches and chilled-out vibes. Compared to the likes of Ubud, there’s not a huge number of things to see and do here, but there are some fun, family-friendly attractions to enjoy.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
Is it better to stay in Nusa Dua or Seminyak?
Nusa Dua and Seminyak are two completely different areas. Nusa Dua is home to many luxury resorts and IF you want to spend your days relaxing and enjoying the lovely hotel facilities then nusa dua will suit you. Seminyak is much busier, plenty of good restaurants and shopping on your doorstep.
Is Seminyak safe?
Sanur, Uluwatu and Ubud are the safest areas in Bali. Most pickpocketing crimes occur in Kuta, Seminyak and Canggu, since those are the busy hotspots of the island. The further away you are from those areas, the safer you’ll be.
Where should I eat dinner in Seminyak?
BEST Restaurants in Seminyak
- Motel Mexicola. Seminyak. Great Mexican food, fun party vibes after dark.
- Mama San Bali. Seminyak.
- Nook Restaurant. Canggu.
- Sangsaka Restaurant. Seminyak.
- Da Maria Bali. Seminyak.
- Mejekawi. Seminyak.
- Bo & Bun. Seminyak.
- Fire at W Bali – Seminyak. Seminyak.
Where is eat street in Seminyak?
It’s location is next to Seminyak Square. Worth a visit. I prefer to eat in the quieter … You can find the best restaurants,bars,cafes and boutiques on this street,that is why it’s always very busy.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days do you need in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Where is the best beach to stay in Bali?
The 20 Best Beach Hotels in Bali
- The Laguna – Nusa Dua.
- The Westin – Nusa Dua.
- Segara Village Hotel – Sanur.
- Tandjung Sari Hotel – Sanur.
- Bloo Lagoon Eco Village – Panangbai.
- The Sakala Resort & Beach Club – Tanjung Benoa.
- Conrad Bali – Tanjung Benoa.
- Holiday Inn Resort Bali Benoa – Tanjung Benoa.
Is Kuta better than Seminyak?
Seminyak is often referred to as Kuta’s quieter, more charming sister. Situated at a moderate distance from the hum of Kuta’s partygoers, Seminyak is for those who appreciate the finer things in life.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian stayed at Soori Bali during a trip celebrating Kim’s 38th birthday. They brought along their children for the relaxing (and lavish) vacation. The famous family stayed in the resort’s ten-bedroom beachfront residence, Soori Estate, which accommodates twenty people.