- 1 Which place is better Phuket or Bali?
- 2 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 3 Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
- 4 Is Bali or Thailand better for a holiday?
- 5 Which side of Bali is best?
- 6 Is Maldives better or Bali?
- 7 How much spending money do I need for a week in Bali?
- 8 What food is Bali famous for?
- 9 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 10 How much money do you need for a week in Phuket?
- 11 How many days are enough for Phuket?
- 12 How much does a beer cost in Phuket?
- 13 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 14 Can I drink at 18 in Bali?
- 15 How many days are enough in Bali?
Which place is better Phuket or Bali?
Phuket offers a western experience whereas Bali offers a local Indonesian experience. If you plan to visit beaches, lie on the soft sand, and eat flavorful food, Phuket is where you should go. If you want a shopping experiences at famous outlets and romantic getaways, Bali is highly recommended.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
Taken as a whole, Phuket is also the most expensive part of Thailand for visitors. There are definitely some affordable options, especially for those who are willing to stay a bit inland, but the deluxe resorts in Phuket are definitely expensive compared to anywhere else in Southeast Asia.
Is Bali or Thailand better for a holiday?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Which side of Bali is best?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is Maldives better or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
How much spending money do I need for a week in Bali?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($64) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.04) on local transportation.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much money do you need for a week in Phuket?
So, a trip to Phuket for two people for one week costs on average ฿42,171 ($1,341). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. A vacation to Phuket for one week usually costs around ฿21,086 for one person.
How many days are enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
How much does a beer cost in Phuket?
Local beers are available at about 40 baht per can, and major brands such as Heineken at about 50 baht. In bars and restaurants, you can usually expect to pay 80 to 100 baht for local and 100 to 140 baht for foreign beers. In some high-end venues (restaurants or nightclubs), one beer can be charged up to 280 baht.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Can I drink at 18 in Bali?
Yes, the legal age for consuming alcohol in Bali is 21 years. Travel Insurance will not cover anyone injured whilst under the influence of alcohol, that includes people over 21 years of age.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.