- 1 What should we do in Bali?
- 2 What is Bali best known for?
- 3 Is Bali dangerous for tourists?
- 4 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to eat?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 8 Do they speak English in Bali?
- 9 What should I wear in Bali?
- 10 What is illegal in Bali?
- 11 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 12 How expensive is Bali?
- 13 What is best month to visit Bali?
- 14 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 15 Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
What should we do in Bali?
12 Things You Must Do in Bali, Indonesia
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Tegalalang Rice Terraces is a valley of rice paddies, located north of Ubud.
- Sekumpul Waterfalls.
- Visit Diamond Beach.
- Explore paradise Gili Air.
- Stay with a local family.
- Sunrise in Munduk.
- Monkey Forest in Ubud.
- Must do on Bali: Kelingking Nusa Penida.
What is Bali best known for?
Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. It is also famous for surfers’ paradise!
Is Bali dangerous for tourists?
Is Bali Dangerous? Although Bali is safe enough to visit for a short trip, earthquakes and tsunamis are a major concern. In 2018, Indonesia as a whole suffered from 2,000 natural disasters, claiming nearly 4,000 lives, displacing 3 million people, and leaving much of the country in a state of devastation.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Is Bali expensive to eat?
While meal prices in Bali can vary, the average cost of food in Bali is Rp258,405 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Bali should cost around Rp103,362 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Do they speak English in Bali?
English on Bali English is the common “third” language and the most popular foreign language by far (after Indonesian and Balinese ). Due to tourism requirements, a lot of Balinese speak a level of English that allows them to communicate with tourists on a fundamental level.
What should I wear in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
How expensive is Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What is best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.