- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 2 Where should tourists not stay in Bali?
- 3 What places to avoid in Bali?
- 4 Should I stay Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 7 What is the most beautiful part of Bali?
- 8 When should I avoid Bali?
- 9 Where do celebrities stay in Bali?
- 10 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 11 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 12 Is Bali safe at night?
- 13 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 14 Is Seminyak worth visiting?
- 15 What is the safest part of Bali?
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Where should tourists not stay in Bali?
9 gorgeous places in Bali away from the tourist -filled South
- Banjar. Imagine immersing yourself in a soothing pool of therapeutic water surrounded by dense forests with birds chirping as the only sound you hear.
- Jatiluwih. Set on the foot of Mt.
- Sukasada Village.
What places to avoid in Bali?
If you’re looking for a weeks drunken debauchery look no further than Kuta! But for everyone else avoid. Kuta has become a pretty nasty place and the worst of gaudy tourism. This is party town at its worst: drunk tourists who do little else for 24 hours a day.
Should I stay Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
If you are looking for a good nightlife with a bit to do during the day then it is Seminyak. If you are looking for more family activities with resorts then it is Nusa Dua. Personally, I would choose Nusa Dua over Seminyak as it has a better beach, better restaurants but the nightlife is quiet.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How many days do you need in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What is the most beautiful part of Bali?
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO VISIT IN BALI
- The sea of golden marigolds – Besakih.
- The temple in the clouds – Karangasem.
- The view over Kelingking Beach – Nusa Penida.
- The emerald green rice terraces – Jatiluwih.
- The Campuhan Ridge Walk – Ubud.
- The yellow “Bridge of Love” – Nusa Lembongan.
When should I avoid Bali?
Most crowded months in Bali: March – August & December. Least crowded months in Bali: September – November & January – February.
Where do celebrities stay in Bali?
Hotel review: The Mulia, Bali’s most celeb-frequented resort.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
Is Bali safe at night?
Yes, Bali is considerably one of the safest cities in Indonesia. People are friendly and very much service-oriented (due to its tourism nature), hence crime is rather low. Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua are some of the more popular night destinations; meanwhile, Ubud or Uluwatu area tend to be very quiet at night.
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
Is Seminyak worth visiting?
Seminyak. Seminyak is home to a myriad of sprawling beach resorts, gorgeous hotels and cool little boutique spots and homestays too. It’s the perfect spot to still be in the action of Bali, but take a bit of the over-the-top party edge off it.
What is the safest part of Bali?
Sanur, Uluwatu and Ubud are the safest areas in Bali. Most pickpocketing crimes occur in Kuta, Seminyak and Canggu, since those are the busy hotspots of the island. The further away you are from those areas, the safer you’ll be.