- 1 How long does it take to drive around Bali?
- 2 How big is Bali What are the island dimensions its land mass and population?
- 3 How many days are enough for Bali?
- 4 Is Bali bigger than England?
- 5 What is illegal in Bali?
- 6 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 How dangerous is Bali?
- 9 Is Bali a poor country?
- 10 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 11 How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
- 12 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 13 What language do they speak in Bali?
- 14 Which God is Worshipped in Bali?
- 15 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
How long does it take to drive around Bali?
For me it took around 13.5 hours. I went out at 6:30 am, and was back home at 8 pm. With lunch and dinner stop, a few other stops and a short hike up a hill.
How big is Bali What are the island dimensions its land mass and population?
From east to west, the island is approximately 153 km (95 mi) wide and spans approximately 112 km (69 mi) north to south. Per January 2014, the population was 4,225,000 and it is the home for the most of of Indonesia’s Hindu minority.
How many days are enough for Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Is Bali bigger than England?
Bali Island (Indonesia) is 0.04 times as big as England.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Is Bali a poor country?
Though the number of people living below the official poverty line in Bali is among the country’s lowest, at less than 5 percent, it sits just next to the Nusa Tenggara islands, where nearly a quarter of the population are poor, according to official statistics.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
What language do they speak in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
Which God is Worshipped in Bali?
That is why it is often called the Shiva-Buddhist, Hindu-Dharma, Tirtha religions and also the Holy Water Religion. However, unlike polytheistic Indian Hinduism, in the belief of Balinese Hinduism, they only worship one God, called Sang Hyang Widhi, Acintya or Sang Hyang Tunggal.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.