- 1 How far is Bali from Thailand by plane?
- 2 Is Phuket dangerous to visit?
- 3 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 4 Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is Thailand or Bali better?
- 7 How much money do you need for a week in Phuket?
- 8 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 9 Is there sharks in Phuket?
- 10 Which side of Bali is best?
- 11 Is Maldives better or Bali?
- 12 Which is more expensive Phuket or Bali?
- 13 How many days are enough for Phuket?
- 14 How much does a beer cost in Phuket?
- 15 How much is rent in Phuket?
How far is Bali from Thailand by plane?
The quickest way to get from Thailand to Bali is to fly which costs ฿4100 – ฿6000 and takes 4h 28m. How far is it from Thailand to Bali? The distance between Thailand and Bali is 3034 km.
Is Phuket dangerous to visit?
Majority of the time, Phuket is a pretty safe place to visit but most of the really harmful situations arise out of the heavy-handed nature of some of the scams and ripped off tourists all ignited under the duress of Thailand heat, a few drinks and a deal gone bad.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali is one of the top-rated travel destinations in the world and is known for spirituality, wellness and tranquillity; while Phuket is Thailand’s best -kept secret, boasting miles of beautiful beaches, rainforests and cultural sites.
Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
Taken as a whole, Phuket is also the most expensive part of Thailand for visitors. There are definitely some affordable options, especially for those who are willing to stay a bit inland, but the deluxe resorts in Phuket are definitely expensive compared to anywhere else in Southeast Asia.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Thailand or Bali better?
#6 Cost is About the Same, But Thailand is Cheaper for Backpackers. Both Bali and Thailand are pretty budget-friendly destinations. It’s not a huge difference (a strong case can be made for Bali as a backpacker destination), but for backpackers on a tight budget, I would probably say Thailand is a better bet.
How much money do you need for a week in Phuket?
So, a trip to Phuket for two people for one week costs on average ฿42,171 ($1,341). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. A vacation to Phuket for one week usually costs around ฿21,086 for one person.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is there sharks in Phuket?
Yes, there are sharks in Phuket. Phuket is blessed with most docile and placid sharks possible. From the teddy bear like Leopard Shark to the gigantic and graceful Whale Shark there is no better place in the world to fall in love with sharks.
Which side of Bali is best?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is Maldives better or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
Which is more expensive Phuket or Bali?
Which is cheaper? Phuket is one of the most expensive destinations in Thailand. Compared with Bali, the cost of hotels, food and tours is higher overall. Winner: Bali is much cheaper than Phuket for virtually everything, except beer.
How many days are enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
How much does a beer cost in Phuket?
Local beers are available at about 40 baht per can, and major brands such as Heineken at about 50 baht. In bars and restaurants, you can usually expect to pay 80 to 100 baht for local and 100 to 140 baht for foreign beers. In some high-end venues (restaurants or nightclubs), one beer can be charged up to 280 baht.
How much is rent in Phuket?
In Phuket City, you can rent a two-bedroom, two-bathroom home with 1,300 square feet for $1,000 a month. This completely furnished home comes with a communal pool and a fully outfitted Western-style kitchen.