- 1 How long does it take to drive across Bali?
- 2 How long does it take to get to one side of Bali to the other?
- 3 How many days are enough for Bali?
- 4 Is it hard to get around Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 7 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 8 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 9 What food is Bali famous for?
- 10 How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
- 11 How much does it cost to stay in Bali for a week?
- 12 Is 1 week enough for Bali?
- 13 How do I get around Bali cheap?
- 14 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 15 Is there Uber in Bali?
How long does it take to drive across Bali?
Bali is made up of three main roads that circumnavigate the island and hundreds of smaller roads that traverse the countryside. It takes approximately 3 hours to travel the length and breadth of Bali. Road conditions on the main roads are generally good but can be heavily populated with slow traveling trucks.
How long does it take to get to one side of Bali to the other?
Travelling Around Bali Luckily it never takes more than 2 hours to get between destinations unless you are planning on travelling far across the island which shouldn’t be the case as there is plenty to see and you’ll want to make stops and stay in more than one or two areas.
How many days are enough for Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Is it hard to get around Bali?
Renting a car is easy and affordable, but driving around Bali is difficult with its traffic, its drivers and unclear signage. Rental agencies, such as Hertz, Sixt, Avis and Budget, are located in many resort towns and at Ngurah Rai International Airport. Taxi. Travelers have had a mixed bag of fortunes with taxis.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
How much money do you need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How much does it cost to stay in Bali for a week?
So, a trip to Bali for two people for one week costs on average Rp12,910,957 ($891). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person.
Is 1 week enough for Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
How do I get around Bali cheap?
7 Cheap and Simple Ways to Get Around Bali
- #1 Rent a Motorbike.
- #2 Kura-Kura.
- #3 GoJek.
- #4 Grab.
- #5 Blue Bird Taxi.
- #6 Private Driver.
- #7 Car Rental.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is there Uber in Bali?
Online ride apps – the likes of GOJEK, Grab, and Blue Bird taxi – are available in Bali, while Uber has been defunct in South East Asia after being acquired by Grab in early 2018. So the short answer is, yes you can, but not everywhere in Bali. Ride sharing apps have certain areas they are allowed to operate from.