- 1 How long is the flight to Bali from Arizona?
- 2 How far is Bali from Phoenix?
- 3 Can you fly direct to Bali?
- 4 How far is Bali by plane?
- 5 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 6 Is May a good month for Bali?
- 7 Where is Bali located?
- 8 How do you get from Phoenix to Maldives?
- 9 How long is the flight from Phoenix to Fiji?
- 10 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 13 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 14 Why is it so expensive to fly to Bali?
- 15 How Safe Is Bali?
How long is the flight to Bali from Arizona?
The total flight duration from Phoenix, AZ to Bali is 18 hours, 27 minutes. If you’re planning a trip, remember to add more time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway.
How far is Bali from Phoenix?
The distance between Phoenix and Bali is 14461 km. 7
Can you fly direct to Bali?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Bali (Denpasar)? Indonesia AirAsia, Garuda Indonesia, Qantas, Citilink, KLM, Lion Air, Jetstar and Wings Air all fly direct to Bali (Denpasar).
How far is Bali by plane?
How long is the flight to Bali? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 29h 31m, covering a distance of 9592 miles. The most popular route is New York – Denpasar with an average flight time of 25h 50m.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is May a good month for Bali?
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL Even within these months, the peak tourist season lasts from July to August, but April, May, June and September, just before and after the busiest time in Bali are truly the best months to visit.
Where is Bali located?
Bali, island and propinsi (or provinsi; province) in the Lesser Sunda Islands, Indonesia. It is situated 1 mile (1.6 km) east of the island of Java, separated by the narrow Bali Strait.
How do you get from Phoenix to Maldives?
The cheapest way to get from Phoenix Airport ( PHX ) to Maldives is to fly which costs $500 – $1,400 and takes 26h 54m. What is the fastest way to get from Phoenix Airport ( PHX ) to Maldives? The quickest way to get from Phoenix Airport ( PHX ) to Maldives is to fly which costs $850 – $2,200 and takes 24h 12m.
How long is the flight from Phoenix to Fiji?
The total flight duration from Phoenix, AZ to Fiji is 12 hours, 7 minutes.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
The cheapest month to fly to Bali (Denpasar) is January.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Why is it so expensive to fly to Bali?
High demand and because there are many connections to Bali from Los Angeles via Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangkok. For everywhere else, distance and demand. Demand plays a bigger factor than distance.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.