- 1 How far is Singapore from Bali by plane?
- 2 Is Bali close to Singapore?
- 3 What is the distance between Bali and Singapore?
- 4 How can I go to Bali from Singapore?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Singapore?
- 6 How expensive is Bali?
- 7 How much money should I bring to Bali?
- 8 How many days do you need for Bali?
- 9 Can I travel from Bali to Singapore?
- 10 Is there any cruise from Singapore to Bali?
- 11 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 12 How long is the flight from Singapore to Australia?
- 13 How long does it take from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur?
- 14 How do I get from Bangkok to Bali?
- 15 Can you take a boat to Bali?
How far is Singapore from Bali by plane?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Singapore and Bali is 1,660 km= 1,031 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles ) from Singapore to Bali, It takes 1.84 hours to arrive.
Is Bali close to Singapore?
The distance between Bali and Singapore is 1647 km. 7
What is the distance between Bali and Singapore?
The distance between Singapore and Bali is 1647 km.
How can I go to Bali from Singapore?
Take a series of ferries from Singapore to Bali — but only if time is not high on your list of concerns. Arrive at Singapore’s World Trade Center ferry terminal and buy tickets for any of the several daily ferries to Batam, located in Indonesia’s Riau Islands, a journey which takes about 45 minutes without delays.
Is Bali cheaper than Singapore?
Singapore is top 5 most expensive place in the world while Bali is on the lower half. The difference of what you can get for a $60 hotel is like heaven and earth. In SIngapore you can have a small room for 2 at red right district while in Bali you can have a 2 bedroom villa or 2 hotel room in a tourist area.
How expensive is Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How much money should I bring to Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low-cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
How many days do you need for Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Can I travel from Bali to Singapore?
A direct flight from Bali (DPS) to Singapore (SIN) takes around 2 hours, 47 minutes, 30 seconds, covering a distance of 1,670 km. Bali and Singapore share the same time zone and the GMT for both is +8.
Is there any cruise from Singapore to Bali?
If you want to take a cruise from Singapore to Bali, it takes about 7-8 days one way, stopping at some ports. There is no one day cruise, no direct cruise, please look at the map, the distance is very far.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
How long is the flight from Singapore to Australia?
Flight time from Singapore to Sydney is 7 hours 45 minutes.
How long does it take from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur?
Non-stop flight time is between 1 hour and 1 hour 30 minutes. Quickest one-stop flight takes close to 5 hours. However, some airlines could take as long as 28 hours based on the stopover destination and waiting duration.
How do I get from Bangkok to Bali?
The best way to get from Bali to Bangkok is to fly which takes 1h 36m and costs Rp600000 – Rp850000. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs Rp600000 – Rp900000 and takes 19h 20m.
Can you take a boat to Bali?
There are a number of ferry routes to Bali, all of which dock in Padang Bai on the south-east coast and Serangang on the south-central coast, near Kuta. There are departure points in Teluk Kode on Lombok’s west coast, Gili Trawangan and Gili Air.