- 1 Are there direct flights from NYC to Bali?
- 2 How long is flight from NY to Bali?
- 3 How far is Bali from New York by plane?
- 4 Can you fly direct to Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 7 What is illegal in Bali?
- 8 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 9 How Safe Is Bali?
- 10 How much does it cost to fly to Bali from New York?
- 11 How much are flights to Bali from New York?
- 12 How much is a flight from NYC to Bali?
- 13 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 14 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 15 How can I get to Bali cheap?
Are there direct flights from NYC to Bali?
There’s one airport in Denpasar: Bali (Denpasar). There are no airlines that fly non-stop from New York to Bali (Denpasar). At this time, there are no direct flights from New York to Bali.
How long is flight from NY to Bali?
Distance from Bali to New York is approximately 14180 kilometers.
How far is Bali from New York by plane?
20 hours, 46 minutes
|Get:||vacation flight hotel car rental SEARCH|
Can you fly direct to Bali?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Bali (Denpasar)? Indonesia AirAsia, Garuda Indonesia, Qantas, Citilink, KLM, Lion Air, Jetstar and Wings Air all fly direct to Bali (Denpasar).
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
How much does it cost to fly to Bali from New York?
|Best Price Found||$718||The best flight deal from New York to Denpasar found on momondo in the last 72 hours is $718|
|Airports in Denpasar||1 airport||There is 1 airport near Denpasar: Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai (DPS)|
How much are flights to Bali from New York?
Prices to Bali from New York average $1,012.
How much is a flight from NYC to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||November||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 7% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$744||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$466||or less|
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
How can I get to Bali cheap?
Flights from Bangkok and Singapore to Bali are often the cheapest. Air Asia and other budget airlines offer extremely cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, via the new low-cost carrier terminal KLIA2. Bali’s peak season is in the summer, especially between the months of June and August.