- 1 How much is $100 US in Bali?
- 2 What can 1 USD buy in Indonesia?
- 3 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 4 How much is $1 US to Indonesian Rupiah?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 Is Indonesia a cheap country?
- 8 What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
- 9 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
- 10 What can you buy with 1 dollar in Vietnam?
- 11 Is Indonesia a safe country?
- 12 How much is a bottle of water in Indonesia?
- 13 What is the strongest currency in the world?
- 14 Which is the lowest currency in the world?
- 15 What is the weakest currency in the world?
How much is $100 US in Bali?
Are you overpaying your bank?
|Conversion rates US Dollar / Indonesian Rupiah|
|10 USD||144350.00000 IDR|
|20 USD||288700.00000 IDR|
|50 USD||721750.00000 IDR|
|100 USD||1443500.00000 IDR|
What can 1 USD buy in Indonesia?
Indonesia: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 load of laundry (about 3.5 kg)
- 1 creamy avocado shake.
- 2 km taxi ride.
- 4 liters ( 1 gal.) of drinking water.
- 1 pre-cut pineapple on touristy Seminyak beach, Bali.
- 1 hour of Internet access.
- 1 vegetarian meal in a typical warung.
- 2 liters of gasoline.
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
How much is $1 US to Indonesian Rupiah?
Convert US Dollar to Indonesian Rupiah
|1 USD||14,542.6 IDR|
|5 USD||72,712.9 IDR|
|10 USD||145,426 IDR|
|25 USD||363,565 IDR|
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Indonesia a cheap country?
In general, outside of the popular tourist destinations, Indonesia is a very inexpensive country, and budget deals can be had in these places as well with a little searching.
What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
Rp 5,000. A 5,000 bill will get you a medium bottled water or a couple of traditional snacks from the market. This note will also be enough to pay the fare for most minivan buses or intercity bus routes.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Vietnam?
Vietnam: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 day of bicycle rental.
- 2 Vietnamese coffees with sweet condensed milk.
- 15 minutes of air time on a Mobifone sim card.
- 1 bowl of pho bo.
- 1 small load of laundry.
- 250 grams of candied ginger.
- 1 Chinese lantern made of bamboo and fabric.
- 40 quail eggs.
Is Indonesia a safe country?
OVERALL RISK: MEDIUM. Indonesia is mostly a safe country to travel to, though it still has its dangers from natural disasters to terrorism and petty theft. Be very cautious on the streets of Indonesia and plan your trip carefully.
How much is a bottle of water in Indonesia?
Cost of Living in Indonesia
|Water (1.5 liter bottle )||6,263.69Rp|
|Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range)||300,000.00Rp|
|Domestic Beer (0.5 liter bottle )||33,411.95Rp|
|Imported Beer (12 oz small bottle )||44,179.32Rp|
What is the strongest currency in the world?
Kuwaiti dinar Known as the strongest currency in the world, the Kuwaiti dinar or KWD was introduced in 1960 and was initially equivalent to one pound sterling.
Which is the lowest currency in the world?
Iranian Rial The Iranian Rial is the least valued currency in the world. It is the lowest currency to USD. For the simplification of calculations, Iranians regularly use the term ‘Toman’. 1 Toman equals 10 Rials.
What is the weakest currency in the world?
#1 – Iranian Rial [1 USD = 42,105 IRR] Once again, the world’s weakest currency was the Iranian rial.