- 1 How much does it cost to rent a car in Bali?
- 2 Is it worth renting a car in Bali?
- 3 How much does it cost to hire a car in Indonesia?
- 4 What is the average cost for renting a car?
- 5 What is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 6 How do I get around Bali cheap?
- 7 Can I drive in Bali with US license?
- 8 Can tourists drive in Bali?
- 9 What side of the road do you drive in Bali?
- 10 How do I hire a driver in Bali?
- 11 Is renting a car through Costco cheaper?
- 12 What is the cheapest company to rent a car from?
- 13 How can I rent a car cheap?
How much does it cost to rent a car in Bali?
A Economy car rental in Bali costs $25 per day, on average.
Is it worth renting a car in Bali?
So, our answer is a resounding yes – you definitely should consider renting a car in Bali!
How much does it cost to hire a car in Indonesia?
On average a rental car in Indonesia costs $360 per week ($51 per day).
What is the average cost for renting a car?
A typical total cost of renting a car is $30 per day. This price depends on a large number of variables including the location, insurance, extra fees and charges and your choice of car. Extra costs such as prepaid fuel or GPS can make a significant increase to your final price.
What is the best location to stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How do I get around Bali cheap?
Public and private tour buses are an affordable way to explore the island. That said, they don’t allow the freedom to explore off the beaten path and can take a very long time to reach their destinations. Bali’s most popular private bus tours are organized by Perama Tour & Travel.
Can I drive in Bali with US license?
1 Have the appropriate driver’s license. In Bali, it is the law to drive with a license, even if you are driving a motorbike. In the U.S. you can get an International Driver’s Permit at AAA for approximately $15USD. Just bring your normal driver’s license and two passport photos.
Can tourists drive in Bali?
You have to show your international driving license AND the normal licnse during a traffic stop. You can get a temporary Balinese driving license ( tourist driver’s license-but ONLY if you hold KITAS/ long term Indonesia visas) from the police station in Denpasar within a day.
What side of the road do you drive in Bali?
Indonesia, and hence Bali, applies the left- hand traffic regulation. So expect people to stop their vehicles on the left side of the road. It takes time to get used to it.
How do I hire a driver in Bali?
The best way for you to hire the best driver in Bali is through word of mouth. If your family or friends recommend a driver and you trust their recommendation then that would be the best option.
Is renting a car through Costco cheaper?
Low rental prices Costco is probably the most competitive outlet for renting cars that I’ve found. They’re almost always the cheapest, though it’s never a guarantee. When you book through Costco Travel, you also can add your reservation information to AutoSlash (read our review here).
What is the cheapest company to rent a car from?
Like Hotwire, Priceline car rentals list opaque rates as the lowest options in many U.S. cities. Although Hotwire posted lower ones more often, Priceline was a winner in some cases. So if you’re looking for the lowest, you have to try both.
How can I rent a car cheap?
The Cheapest Way to Rent a Car: 10 Tips
- Skip the airport. Renting at the airport is convenient when you’re flying into a new city.
- Shop around online.
- Turn to discount brands.
- Leverage memberships.
- Opt for economy cars.
- Stick to one driver.
- Use your own insurance.
- Forgo the extras.