- 1 How much cash can I bring to Bali?
- 2 How much cash can I take into Indonesia?
- 3 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 4 How much money should I carry to Bali from India?
- 5 Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 7 What can you not bring to Indonesia?
- 8 How much money do you need per day in Indonesia?
- 9 Can I use my debit card in Indonesia?
- 10 How much is $100 US in Bali?
- 11 What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
- 12 How much is a bottle of water in Indonesia?
- 13 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 14 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 15 How dangerous is Bali?
How much cash can I bring to Bali?
Currently, there is no ceiling on the amount of foreign bank notes that are carried into Indonesia although authorities require cash worth more than IDR 100 million (approx. USD $7,500) to be declared when arriving in Indonesia.
How much cash can I take into Indonesia?
Under a Bank Indonesia (BI) regulation dated May 5 and effective from March 5, 2018, no one except banks and licensed money changers will be allowed to bring in banknotes equivalent to 1 billion rupiah (£58,137).
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
How much money should I carry to Bali from India?
For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Average Daily Costs While meal prices in Bali can vary, the average cost of food in Bali is Rp258,405 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Bali should cost around Rp103,362 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What can you not bring to Indonesia?
Indonesia Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Animal skins.
- Any materials printed or otherwise that are anti-Muslim in nature or that promote communism.
- Checks in all forms (blank stock, travelers cheques, payroll, cashier)
- Coffee and Coffee Samples.
- Communications equipment.
- Compact discs.
- Computer software.
- Cotton seeds.
How much money do you need per day in Indonesia?
You would probably want to set aside 3-5 USD per day for these. For backpacking budget and low-cost travel in Indonesia, you can go by as low as 25 USD per day and if you splurge some for tours and luxuries, if may go up to around 35 USD a day. Therefore, the daily travel budget in Indonesia is 25-35 USD per day.
Can I use my debit card in Indonesia?
Will my credit or debit card work in Indonesia? Visa and Mastercard are most widely accepted in Indonesia, but credit and debit cards are mainly only used in bigger cities and tourist hotspots like Jakarta and Bali. Many places will only accept cash, so it’s a good idea to always have some on hand.
How much is $100 US in Bali?
Are you overpaying your bank?
|Conversion rates US Dollar / Indonesian Rupiah|
|10 USD||144350.00000 IDR|
|20 USD||288700.00000 IDR|
|50 USD||721750.00000 IDR|
|100 USD||1443500.00000 IDR|
What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
Rp 5,000. A 5,000 bill will get you a medium bottled water or a couple of traditional snacks from the market. This note will also be enough to pay the fare for most minivan buses or intercity bus routes.
How much is a bottle of water in Indonesia?
Cost of Living in Indonesia
|Water (1.5 liter bottle )||6,263.69Rp|
|Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range)||300,000.00Rp|
|Domestic Beer (0.5 liter bottle )||33,411.95Rp|
|Imported Beer (12 oz small bottle )||44,179.32Rp|
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.