- 1 How long does it take to get from Bali to Lombok by boat?
- 2 How much is ferry from Bali to Lombok?
- 3 How do I get to Lombok?
- 4 How do you get from Kuta Lombok to Bali?
- 5 Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
- 6 How do I get from Bali to Lombok Island?
- 7 How many days in Lombok is enough?
- 8 How long is the ferry from Bali to Gili Islands?
- 9 What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
- 10 What is the best time to visit Lombok?
- 11 How do you get around Lombok?
- 12 What should I wear in Lombok?
- 13 How far is Lombok from Bali?
- 14 How do you get from Bali to Komodo?
- 15 Where Lombok Indonesia is located?
How long does it take to get from Bali to Lombok by boat?
The Bali to Lombok ferry travel time can take up to 6 hours and the conditions on board are often uncomfortable and cramped. By far the best recommended way from Bali to Lombok is by booking a high quality fast boat service like Gili Getaway.
How much is ferry from Bali to Lombok?
Ferry from P. Bai ( Bali ) to Lembar ( Lombok ). Departs every 1.5 hours is available 24 hours. It cost IDR 36,000, / Pax, for about 4 hours.
How do I get to Lombok?
Lombok International Airport (LOP) in Tanah Awu, Central Lombok District is located about 30 km or an hour drive south east of Mataram. Airlines which fly to Lombok are Garuda, Lion Air, Silk Air and Trans Nusa. The public ferry travels between Padangbai (Bali) and Lembar ( Lombok ) multiple times a day.
How do you get from Kuta Lombok to Bali?
The fastest and most convenient way to get to Kuta from Bali is to catch a flight from Denpasar Airport to Lombok International Airport. Flying time is very short, only about 25 minutes.
Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
As a less touristy destination, products and services in Lombok generally come with lower price tags than the ones in Bali. Many tourists have expressed their joyous surprise at the affordable prices for private villas or fine dining in Bali, imagine an even lower price in the equally beautiful island of Lombok.
How do I get from Bali to Lombok Island?
Fly to Lombok The easiest and fastest way to get from Bali to Lombok (and vice versa from Lombok to Bali ) is via a quick flight! Flight times from Denpasar ( Bali Airport) to Lombok Airport are only around 25 min and tickets are pretty cheap!
How many days in Lombok is enough?
For your first trip to Lombok, 3 days to a 1 week Lombok itinerary would be great. Of course, you can stay longer, but it will all depend on how much you want to do and what pace you’re happy to have.
How long is the ferry from Bali to Gili Islands?
1. Public Ferry. The public ferry leaves from Padang Bai to Lombok every hour but can take as long as five hours of additional travel time. From there, it’s another slow public ferry which takes two hours to go from Lombok to the Gili Islands, making it an eight hour one-way trip.
What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
- 5 Best Neighbourhoods To Stay In Lombok.
- Kuta – Where to stay in Lombok your first time.
- Mataram – Where to stay in Lombok on a budget.
- Senggigi – Best area to stay in Lombok for nightlife.
- Gili Air – Coolest place to stay in Lombok.
- Tanjung – Best neighbourhood in Lombok for families.
What is the best time to visit Lombok?
The best time to visit Lombok is from July to August. Lombok is a tropical island, so the weather is pretty much the same all year round. The peak season in Lombok lasts from May to October, and it does get crowded.
How do you get around Lombok?
Lombok Transport: The Best Way To See The Island
- Bus. From the International Airport there is a bus which can take you to Mataram or Senggigi.
- Bemo. This is a small van with an open back and a bench seat along either side.
- Taxi. Taxi’s are a great way to get around Lombok.
- Hire a Driver.
- Car Hire.
- Motorbike Hire.
What should I wear in Lombok?
Although Lombok is a predominantly Muslim island, the dress code isn’t as strict as in many other Muslim countries. You can wear whatever you’d normally wear on a beach holiday, especially in the south. But I always cover up with a maxi dress or a long kimono if I go into one of the bigger cities.
How far is Lombok from Bali?
The distance between Lombok Island and Bali is 148 km.
How do you get from Bali to Komodo?
Traveling around Komodo Island can be relatively easy, but to get to Komodo, you first need to travel to Bali and then to Labuan Bajo by either plane or boat, and finally to Komodo Island by boat. A couple of local airlines fly from Bali to Labuan Bajo on Flores Island.
Where Lombok Indonesia is located?
Lombok is an island in the West Nusa Tenggara province of Indonesia. It is part of the chain of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali to the west and the Alas Strait between it and Sumbawa to the east.