- 1 Are there direct flights from NYC to Bali?
- 2 How long is flight from NY to Bali?
- 3 What is the best way to get to Bali from the US?
- 4 How much is a trip to Bali from NY?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 7 What is illegal in Bali?
- 8 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 9 How Safe Is Bali?
- 10 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 11 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 12 What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
- 13 How far is Bali from NYC?
- 14 How far is Bora Bora from New York?
- 15 How much is a flight to Hawaii from New York?
Are there direct flights from NYC to Bali?
There’s one airport in Denpasar: Bali (Denpasar). There are no airlines that fly non-stop from New York to Bali (Denpasar). At this time, there are no direct flights from New York to Bali.
How long is flight from NY to Bali?
Distance from Bali to New York is approximately 14180 kilometers.
What is the best way to get to Bali from the US?
Despite the incorporation of more international carriers, there are currently no direct flights to Bali from the United States. Popular routes include flying from New York or Los Angeles (LAX) to Bali with 1 stop layovers in Hong Kong, Doha and other destinations.
How much is a trip to Bali from NY?
New York to Bali Flight Info
|Peak season for travel||May US$525|
|Cheapest return ticket price||US$1,057 New York (JFK) ⇒ Bali (DPS)|
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
The cheapest month to fly to Bali (Denpasar) is January.
What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
Flights from Bangkok and Singapore to Bali are often the cheapest. Air Asia and other budget airlines offer extremely cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, via the new low-cost carrier terminal KLIA2. Bali’s peak season is in the summer, especially between the months of June and August.
How far is Bali from NYC?
The distance between New York and Bali is 16322 km.
How far is Bora Bora from New York?
The shortest distance (air line) between Bora – Bora and New – York is 6,340.68 mi (10,204.34 km).
How much is a flight to Hawaii from New York?
New York to Honolulu International: Flight information
|Cheapest flight found||$420|
|Average flight time||11 hrs 1 mins|
|Cheapest month to fly||September|
|Most popular airline||Air China|
|Flights per week||52|