- 1 How do I get from Bali airport to Ubud?
- 2 How do I get from Denpasar to Ubud?
- 3 How long does it take from Bali airport to Ubud?
- 4 How far is it from Denpasar airport to Ubud?
- 5 What airport is closest to Ubud Bali?
- 6 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 7 How do you get to Ubud?
- 8 How far is Bali from Ubud?
- 9 Where can I sleep in Ubud?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Are taxis expensive in Bali?
- 12 Which is better Ubud or Kuta?
- 13 How long should I stay in Ubud?
- 14 What airlines fly to Denpasar?
- 15 How do I get from Kuta to Ubud?
How do I get from Bali airport to Ubud?
If you fly into Bali airport ( Ngurah Rai International Airport ), you can take either a taxi or public bus to Ubud. Taxis have a set rate fare of 19.5€ (300,000 IDR) and take 40 minutes to reach Ubud, while the public bus takes at least 100 minutes but costs just 3.46€.
How do I get from Denpasar to Ubud?
Getting To Ubud From Denpasar Airport By Bus
- Take the public bus from Bali airport to Batu Bulan costs 4,000 IDR.
- From Batu Bulan, take one of the shuttle vans (50,000 IDR) into the center of Ubud.
- The journey time is around 100 minutes.
How long does it take from Bali airport to Ubud?
Bali Airport to Ubud distance is around 40 kilometers. The travel time from Bali Airport to Ubud can be 1-2 hours depending on the traffic.
How far is it from Denpasar airport to Ubud?
Yes, the driving distance between Ubud to Denpasar Airport is 37 km. It takes approximately 32 min to drive from Ubud to Denpasar Airport. Where can I stay near Denpasar Airport? There are 4134+ hotels available in Denpasar Airport.
What airport is closest to Ubud Bali?
What airports are near Ubud? The closest airport is Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai (DPS) (18.09 mi). Other nearby airports are Banyuwangi Blimbingsari (BWX) (64.51 mi) or Praya Lombok Intl (LOP) (71.32 mi). KAYAK recommends you fly to Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
How do you get to Ubud?
Ubud is located in the middle of Bali, and if you’re planning on getting there via flight, you really need to go to the Denpasar Bali Airport, which is located on the southern tip of the island. From there you can either rent a car or take a bus to get to Ubud.
How far is Bali from Ubud?
Distance from Bali to Ubud The shortest distance (air line) between Bali and Ubud is 8.03 mi (12.92 km). The shortest route between Bali and Ubud is according to the route planner.
Where can I sleep in Ubud?
Staying in town vs outside of Ubud
- Raya Bunutan – most best luxury hotels are located there.
- Tirta Tawar – a mix of local life and great secluded hotels.
- Suweta – located in between the above 2, Eat Pray Love movie was filmed there by the way!
- Tegallalang – famous rice fields are there!
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Are taxis expensive in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
Which is better Ubud or Kuta?
For partiers aiming for sex, booze, and drugs, or just plain unwinding, then Kuta Beach wins by a landslide. (Seminyak Beach is a little more upmarket if you want to avoid the party scene.) For those seeking in-your-face energy healers and commercialized yoga, then Ubud’s your best bet.
How long should I stay in Ubud?
I love Ubud so I would go for 4 nights. It’s a great place to base yourself for wonderful day trips. You seem to be spending quite a lot of time in beach areas, so I think the 4 nights in the beautiful countryside would be a perfect contrast.
What airlines fly to Denpasar?
|Emirates flights||China Eastern flights||AirAsia flights|
|KLM flights||Qantas flights||American Airlines flights|
|Singapore Airlines flights||Delta flights||Hong Kong Airlines flights|
|Korean Air flights||China Airlines flights||Scoot flights|
|Cathay Pacific flights||Virgin Australia flights||Garuda Indonesia flights|
How do I get from Kuta to Ubud?
It is 26 km from Kuta to Ubud. It is approximately 32.1 km to drive. How do I travel from Kuta to Ubud without a car? The best way to get from Kuta to Ubud without a car is to bus which takes 1h 18m and costs Rp20000 – Rp80000.