- 1 Is April a good time to visit Bali?
- 2 Is Bali warm in April?
- 3 Is Bali Nice in April?
- 4 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 5 Is Bali busy in April?
- 6 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 7 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 When should you not go to Bali?
- 10 Is Bali Sunny in April?
- 11 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 12 What is the coldest month in Bali?
- 13 How dangerous is Bali?
- 14 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 15 What should I wear in Bali?
Is April a good time to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. The lack of rain during the summer season makes Bali more comfortable for beachgoers.
Is Bali warm in April?
It has an average high of 31ºC in April and things stay nice and warm in the evenings, so it’s always shorts and t-shirts weather. At 28ºC, the sea’s perfect for swimming, while humidity’s very high. There’s 111mm of rain over 11 days, but you can still expect 12 hours of daylight with ten hours of sunshine each day.
Is Bali Nice in April?
Bali in April You’ll enjoy mostly sunny days and temperatures will start to climb. With less winds along the coast, water visibility for diving and snorkelling off Bali’s east coast is very good.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is generally during the summer months of June, July, and August when the weather is driest and the days are sunny. Unfortunately, that’s also when the island becomes the most crowded—you won’t be the only one in search of surf, sand, and sun!
Is Bali busy in April?
It is the busiest time in Bali. However, for many reasons, the best time to come to Bali is April, May, June and September, just before and just after high season. It’s still dry season, it’s slightly less humid, and room prices and villa rentals can be 30-50% cheaper than during high season.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What should I avoid in Bali?
To reduce your risks, we recommend not eating these foods in Bali:
- Food from street vendors – eat at hotels and reputable restaurants.
- Leafy green vegetables and salads – they could be contaminated after being washed with tap water.
- Rare or undercooked meats.
- Chicken particularly if it’s not fully cooked.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
When should you not go to Bali?
The two distinct seasons in Bali are simply the rainy season and the dry season. Cons of visiting Bali during the rainy season
- Higher chance of rain – as often as daily in January.
- High temperatures and high humidity.
- Decreased visibility at dive sites due to weather.
Is Bali Sunny in April?
April Sunshine Hours In Bali Although April is technically still part of Bali’s wet season, it’s at the tail end. This means there is more sunshine per day this month, with an average rising up to eight hours a day.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
What is the coldest month in Bali?
The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F). The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F). January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
How many days do you need in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What should I wear in Bali?
Pack light cotton and loose clothing; your skin will thank you.
- The ideal outfit to wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Pack light cotton clothes to go the beach.
- When hiking, pack warm and wet-weather clothes.
- Traditional clothes for a Hindu ceremony in Bali | © Artem Bali / Unsplash.