- 1 What is there to do in Canggu today?
- 2 How do you spend a day in Canggu?
- 3 What is there to do in Canggu at night?
- 4 What is canggu known for?
- 5 Which is better canggu or Seminyak?
- 6 Can you walk around Canggu?
- 7 Is Canggu Bali safe?
- 8 What is there to do in Canggu alone?
- 9 How far is canggu to Seminyak?
- 10 How do you get around Canggu?
- 11 Where can I chill in Canggu?
- 12 Where can I watch sunset canggu?
- 13 How far is canggu from Ubud?
- 14 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 15 Where is the best place to live in Bali?
What is there to do in Canggu today?
- Surfing in Canggu. Surfing is the top activity to do in Canggu.
- Enjoy an Indonesian massage. Ah, what a way to relax and unwind!
- Eat at one of Canggu’s coolest restaurants.
- Drink at one of Canggu’s coolest bars.
- Enjoy Canggu’s beautiful sunsets.
- Visit Tanah Lot Temple.
- Check out Canggu’s Street Art.
- Hike an active volcano.
How do you spend a day in Canggu?
- Catch a taxi to Canggu main town centre.
- Walk down Pantai Batu Bolong Street enjoying the shops & street art.
- Smoothie bowls at Old Man’s Bar.
- Sunbathing on Batu Bolong.
- Dinner At Sunset Point.
What is there to do in Canggu at night?
13 x Things To Do in Canggu, Bali – The Full Guide
- Relax at a beach bar or pool bar. Spend your afternoon at one of the hip pool – or beach bars in Canggu.
- La Laguna Gypsy Market.
- Surfing in Canggu.
- Pura Tanah Lot Temple.
- Foodie Heaven.
- The Beaches of Canggu.
- Explore Canggu rice paddies.
- The Organic Sunday Market.
What is canggu known for?
Surfing. Canggu has gained popularity among surfers as a longboard-friendly surf spot, one of the few on the island. Three main strips have developed for tourists – surfers and non-surfers alike.
Which is better canggu or Seminyak?
The biggest difference between Canggu vs Seminyak is their surely their own little cultures. Canggu has a more laid-back surf and beach culture while Seminyak is upmarket and can be a more glam choice, if that’s what you are after.
Can you walk around Canggu?
How To Get Around Canggu. Since the three main streets of Canggu go parallel right down to the beach and lack connecting roads in-between it’s always a little detour inland over the famous rocky ‘shortcut’ or some other small streets. The most direct way between all areas is always a walk along the beach.
Is Canggu Bali safe?
Like anywhere in Bali though, Canggu is a safe town as long as you are always aware of your surroundings. Canggu can seem disconnected as a town, with three main roads leading in and out. These roads are well maintained, but with many expats, locals, and tourists traveling in the area, they can become congested.
What is there to do in Canggu alone?
12 Epic Things to do in Canggu that You Can’t Miss
- 1.1 Watch the Sunset from Echo Beach.
- 1.2 Have a Massage.
- 1.3 Go Surfing.
- 1.4 Visit Finns Recreation Club.
- 1.5 Treat Yourself to a 24k Gold Facial at Goldust Beauty Lounge.
- 1.6 Rent a Scooter or Bike and Explore the Local Area.
- 1.7 Yoga Classes.
How far is canggu to Seminyak?
The distance between Canggu and Seminyak is 5 km.
How do you get around Canggu?
The best way to get around Bali is with a hired car and driver. This option gives you the freedom of roaming around the country without the hassle of having to drive yourself. Biking is another option, just be prepared to weave through chaotic traffic. Bike
- Bali Bike Rental.
- Bali Rides.
- Bali Eco Cycling.
Where can I chill in Canggu?
Canggu Guide: All My Favorite Places to Eat, Shop and Chill in Canggu
- Milk & Madu. Open Daily 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
- Betelnut Cafe.
- La Brisa Bali.
- Old Man’s Canggu.
- Vue Beach Club.
- La Laguna Bali.
Where can I watch sunset canggu?
5 Best Places to Watch the Sunset in Canggu – Bali
- La Brisa. A personal favourite of mine, La Brisa is a brand-new establishment (it opened late last year) situated right on the trendy Echo Beach.
- The Lawn in Canggu. Located on Batu Bolong beach, the Lawn is a chic, swanky place to catch the sunset Canggu.
- Old Man’s.
- Echo Beach Main Access.
- La Laguna.
How far is canggu from Ubud?
The distance between Ubud and Canggu is 21 km.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Where is the best place to live in Bali?
Best Areas To Live In Bali
- Main South. Watch the breathtaking sunset after a hard surf session.
- Kuta. Get ready for the weekend and enjoy the party life of Kuta.
- Seminyak. Seminyak Beach is the perfect spot to gather with your friends and relax.