- 1 What is the best location to stay in Bali?
- 2 Where can I stay in Bali for a month?
- 3 Is Bali dangerous at night?
- 4 Is it safe to walk at night in Bali?
- 5 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 6 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 7 How dangerous is Bali?
- 8 How much is massage in Bali?
- 9 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Can I brush my teeth with tap water in Bali?
- 12 What places to avoid in Bali?
- 13 Does Bali have a red light district?
- 14 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 15 Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
What is the best location to stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Where can I stay in Bali for a month?
- Kuta: Bali’s world-renowned party scene.
- Seminyak: Great for sunset, beach front restaurants, nightlife, and culinary scene.
- Nusa Dua: You can find luxury hotels, watersport activities, and Mangrove site.
- Jimbaran: Famous for its seafood dining by the beach.
Is Bali dangerous at night?
Yes, Bali is safe at night. In fact, you’ll hardly have any problems with locals. The thing that you should be watching out for at night is drunk tourists riding on their motorbike and putting themselves and you in danger.
Is it safe to walk at night in Bali?
It is very safe in most places around Bali, walk alone at night in a traditional Balinese village is safe. Just avoid the streets where the tourists hangout, like Legian Street, because after a couple of alcoholic drinks, some of them will start a fight, not always, but usually.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
How much is massage in Bali?
Expect to pay between $7.50 and $10 an hour. There are plenty of mid-range massage options in Bali for travellers wanting something a cut above the communal cheapie but still more affordable than those at home.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
Can I brush my teeth with tap water in Bali?
Please, for your safety, use only bottled water to brush your teeth and to rinse your brush afterwards. Also, do not swallow any water while showering. The quality of water is not consistent throughout the island and you can quickly become very ill by ingesting the unpurified water.
What places to avoid in Bali?
If you’re looking for a weeks drunken debauchery look no further than Kuta! But for everyone else avoid. Kuta has become a pretty nasty place and the worst of gaudy tourism. This is party town at its worst: drunk tourists who do little else for 24 hours a day.
Does Bali have a red light district?
If you can imagine it, it’s out there. People don’t get killed here in the red light district, Bali is not Mexico City, but some tourists wake up without their wallet or watches after their adventures, or with a transmitted disease that is difficult to get rid off and more difficult to explain once they are home.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Unmarried tourists planning a fun Bali vacation will now have to be very cautious. The couple won’t get a room unless they manage to produce a legal marriage certificate as a proof.
Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
Currently, there are no alcohol bans being enforced in Indonesia, with the exception of Aceh. Also in 2015, the Indonesian government banned the sale of alcohol from minimarkets and small shops, with the exception of Bali province, though sale was allowed in supermarkets, restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels.