Is Lovina worth visiting?
Lovina is Bali’s main northern beach resort and tends to be the underdog in Bali, but is actually really worth a visit. Lovina has a nice tourist area, long sandy beach coastline, plenty of (budget) accommodation, and things to do.
What is there to do in Lovina Bali?
WHAT TO DO IN LOVINA BEACH BALI
- DOLPHIN SIGHT TRIP. There is no “ Lovina ” mentioned without “Dolphin” shouted.
- BRAHMAVIHARA – ARAMA. Located in the hills of Banjar district, about 10 km from Lovina Beach.
- TAMBLINGAN & BUYAN LAKE.
- BANJAR HOT SPRINGS.
- PEMUTERAN BAY.
Is Lovina Bali safe?
The beaches are generally safe for swimming, and the waters of Bali’s north coast, in direct contrast to the crashing surf of the south, are relatively calm. From a distance, the water does not look too clean due to the colour of the sand but it is in fact almost always crystal clear.
Where should I stay in Singaraja?
- Singaraja Hotel. Hotel in Singaraja.
- Shanti Natural Panorama View Hotel. Hotel in Singaraja.
- OYO 1117 New Garuda Hotel. Hotel in Singaraja.
- RedDoorz near Penimbangan Beach Singaraja. Hotel in Singaraja.
- Villa Pantai Lovina. Hotel in Singaraja.
- RedDoorz near Buleleng Harbour 2.
- RedDoorz Plus @ Singaraja.
- Sugi Gede Homestay.
Is North Bali worth visiting?
While the North of Bali isn’t as popular as the South, there’s still a fair bit of tourist infrastructure in place. It’s certainly more built-up than the likes of Amed in Eastern Bali, so regardless of your budget, you won’t struggle for a place to stay.
Is North Bali safe?
Historically Bali has experienced natural disasters, as well as terrorism. While these are not common, it is always a risk when travelling to Bali. Parts of Indonesia have a travel advisory but not Bali as it is relatively safe. Like all destinations, petty theft, sexual assault and taxi scams can occur.
What places to avoid in Bali?
If you’re looking for a weeks drunken debauchery look no further than Kuta! But for everyone else avoid. Kuta has become a pretty nasty place and the worst of gaudy tourism. This is party town at its worst: drunk tourists who do little else for 24 hours a day.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.