- 1 Which airport do I fly into for Bali?
- 2 What’s the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 3 What is the best way to get to Bali?
- 4 How far is Bali from JFK?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 7 How much spending money will I need for a week in Bali?
- 8 How far is Bali by plane?
- 9 How Safe Is Bali?
- 10 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 11 Why is it so expensive to fly to Bali?
- 12 How expensive is it to fly to Bali?
- 13 How far is Bora Bora from New York?
- 14 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 15 How much is a plane ticket to Dubai?
Which airport do I fly into for Bali?
There is only one airport in Bali: Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar Airport or simply Bali Airport. Bali Airport (DPA) is an international airport, though there are no direct flights there from the United States.
What’s the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
What is the best way to get to Bali?
How to Reach Bali
- By Air. The city is served by Ngurah Rai International Airport, popularly known as the Denpasar International Airport.
- By Sea. Many of the cruise liners traversing through South-East Asia have a stop at Bali.
- By Road. You cannot travel to Bali by bus or train.
How far is Bali from JFK?
The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from JFK to Bali (“as the crow flies”), which is about 10,144 miles or 16 325 kilometers. Your trip begins at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York, New York.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
How much spending money will I need for a week in Bali?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
How far is Bali by plane?
How long is the flight to Bali? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Bali takes 29h 31m, covering a distance of 9592 miles. The most popular route is New York – Denpasar with an average flight time of 25h 50m.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Why is it so expensive to fly to Bali?
High demand and because there are many connections to Bali from Los Angeles via Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangkok. For everywhere else, distance and demand. Demand plays a bigger factor than distance.
How expensive is it to fly to Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Accommodations||$480 ($100 X 6 nights)|
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
How far is Bora Bora from New York?
The shortest distance (air line) between Bora – Bora and New – York is 6,340.68 mi (10,204.34 km).
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
How much is a plane ticket to Dubai?
Good to know
|Low season||January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$941||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$641||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$433||or less|