- 1 Is Thailand or Bali better?
- 2 Is Thailand or Bali more beautiful?
- 3 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 4 What is better than Bali?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 Is Bali or Maldives better?
- 7 Is Phuket or Bali better?
- 8 What food is Bali famous for?
- 9 Can I drink at 18 in Bali?
- 10 What is the cheapest country in the world to visit?
- 11 What is the cheapest place to visit in Asia?
- 12 What is the most affordable country to visit?
- 13 Why is Bali so popular?
- 14 Is Bali cleaner than Thailand?
- 15 Where should I go instead of Bali?
Is Thailand or Bali better?
#6 Cost is About the Same, But Thailand is Cheaper for Backpackers. Both Bali and Thailand are pretty budget-friendly destinations. It’s not a huge difference (a strong case can be made for Bali as a backpacker destination), but for backpackers on a tight budget, I would probably say Thailand is a better bet.
Is Thailand or Bali more beautiful?
Thailand is beautiful. Bali is an experience. Thailand is more $$ then Bali, that being said it’s still way cheaper then going to europe or staying in the US. It’s more commercialized then Bali is, especially phuket.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
Thailand has got the Thai Baht and Bali the Indonesian Rupiah as the local currency, and both destinations are cheap. Prices for food and accommodation are similar in the main tourist destinations of Thailand and Bali. When going off-the-beaten-track somewhat, Thailand might be a little cheaper than Bali.
What is better than Bali?
Lombok, Indonesia Lombok is the Indonesian island right next to Bali, home to beautiful sandy beaches, waterfalls, rice fields, and even a volcano. It also gets less rain than Bali does in the rainy season.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is Bali or Maldives better?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
Is Phuket or Bali better?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Can I drink at 18 in Bali?
Yes, the legal age for consuming alcohol in Bali is 21 years. Travel Insurance will not cover anyone injured whilst under the influence of alcohol, that includes people over 21 years of age.
What is the cheapest country in the world to visit?
10 Top Cheapest Countries to Visit
- Cheapest Scandinavian Country: Denmark.
- Cheapest Eastern European Country to Visit: Bulgaria.
- Cheapest Southeast Asian Country to Visit: Cambodia.
- Cheapest Country in Asia: Nepal.
- Cheapest Northern African Country to Visit: Morocco.
- Cheapest Western European Country: Portugal.
What is the cheapest place to visit in Asia?
Price of Travel’s Asia Backpacker Index for 2020
- 1 – Hanoi, Vietnam ( cheapest )
- 2 – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- 3 – Hoi An, Vietnam.
- 4 – Vientiane, Laos.
- 5 – Yangon, Burma (Myanmar)
- 6 – Manila, Philippines.
- 7 – Pokhara, Nepal.
- 8 – Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
What is the most affordable country to visit?
Here are the top 10 cheapest countries to travel this year!
- Mexico (one of the cheapest countries to visit for North Americans)
- South Africa.
Why is Bali so popular?
Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. It is also famous for surfers’ paradise!
Is Bali cleaner than Thailand?
TL;DR: Our verdict. The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner.
Where should I go instead of Bali?
6 Alternative Places To Visit In Indonesia Instead Of Bali
- Lake Toba, Northern Sumatra.
- Toraja, South Sulawesi.
- Solo & Semarang, Central Java.
- Komodo National Park.
- Gili Trawangan.