- 1 How many hours ahead is Bali than California?
- 2 How many hours ahead is Bali from San Francisco?
- 3 How far ahead in time is Bali?
- 4 What time zone is Bali under?
- 5 How do I know my timezone?
- 6 How Safe Is Bali?
- 7 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 8 How do you say hello in Balinese?
- 9 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 10 What language do they speak in Bali?
- 11 What is the capital city of Bali?
- 12 How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
How many hours ahead is Bali than California?
Bali is 15 hours ahead of California ( CA ). That will end up being between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM in Bali. The chart below shows overlapping times.
How many hours ahead is Bali from San Francisco?
Bali is 15 hours ahead of San Francisco, California. The best we can do with the meeting planner is to expand the range to cover from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM your time ( San Francisco, CA).
How far ahead in time is Bali?
Bali is within WITA, Indonesia Central Time Zone (UTC+08:00) WITA or Waktu Indonesia Tengah is 8 hours ahead of UTC, Coordinated Universal Time. Bali has only one Time Zone.
What time zone is Bali under?
Bali is in Indonesia Central Time Zone (WITA) and is at UTC +8:00 (Coordinated Universal Time ).
How do I know my timezone?
Click on Clock, Language, and Region. View by: should be set to Category. Click on Date and Time. Make sure the shown Time zone is correct to your current location.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How do you say hello in Balinese?
Saying ” Hello” in Balinese. Say “om suastiastu”. To say ” hello” in Balinese you should say “om suastiastu.” X Research source The Balinese language has a different alphabet to Western languages, so this transcribing of the phrase for hello is written as it is pronounced in Balinese.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
What language do they speak in Bali?
Balinese is a Malayo-Polynesian language spoken by 3.3 million people (as of 2000) on the Indonesian island of Bali as well as Northern Nusa Penida, Western Lombok, Eastern Java, Southern Sumatra, and Sulawesi. Most Balinese speakers also know Indonesian.
What is the capital city of Bali?
Bali’s capital city Denpasar is the gateway to the 20,000 exotic temples, white-sand beaches and glittering nightlife that attracts millions of people to this Indonesian island every year.
How much is a plane ticket to Bali?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|