- 1 Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
- 2 Is Thailand or Bali more beautiful?
- 3 Which is better for honeymoon Bali or Phuket?
- 4 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 5 Is Phuket or Bali better?
- 6 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 7 Is Bali or Maldives better?
- 8 Can I drink at 18 in Bali?
- 9 What food is Bali famous for?
- 10 Which is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 11 Is Phuket safe for couples?
- 12 Is Phuket good for couples?
- 13 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 14 What is the cheapest country in the world to visit?
- 15 What is the cheapest place to visit in Asia?
Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Is Thailand or Bali more beautiful?
Thailand is beautiful. Bali is an experience. Thailand is more $$ then Bali, that being said it’s still way cheaper then going to europe or staying in the US. It’s more commercialized then Bali is, especially phuket.
Which is better for honeymoon Bali or Phuket?
Phuket has its charm and Bali has its beauty, but our pick for a great honeymoon destination is most definitely Bali. The people are very welcoming and the Balinese go out of their way to make your honeymoon special.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
Thailand has got the Thai Baht and Bali the Indonesian Rupiah as the local currency, and both destinations are cheap. Prices for food and accommodation are similar in the main tourist destinations of Thailand and Bali. When going off-the-beaten-track somewhat, Thailand might be a little cheaper than Bali.
Is Phuket or Bali better?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Bali or Maldives better?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
Can I drink at 18 in Bali?
Yes, the legal age for consuming alcohol in Bali is 21 years. Travel Insurance will not cover anyone injured whilst under the influence of alcohol, that includes people over 21 years of age.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Which is the best month to visit Phuket?
Most travellers consider November to February the best time to visit Phuket, when days are mostly sunny and dry – ideal if you’re planning to spend lots of time on the beach. The wet season runs from May to October, when the south-west monsoon brings higher levels of rainfall and humidity.
Is Phuket safe for couples?
Majority of the time, Phuket is a pretty safe place to visit but most of the really harmful situations arise out of the heavy-handed nature of some of the scams and ripped off tourists all ignited under the duress of Thailand heat, a few drinks and a deal gone bad.
Is Phuket good for couples?
With so many sandy beaches and clear waters, Phuket has just about everything for a romantic holiday. There are many activities to enjoy with your loved one during the day. You can island-hop from the fabulous Phang Nga Bay to countless little islets or take things easy by spending a few hours in a luxury spa.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the cheapest country in the world to visit?
10 Top Cheapest Countries to Visit
- Cheapest Scandinavian Country: Denmark.
- Cheapest Eastern European Country to Visit: Bulgaria.
- Cheapest Southeast Asian Country to Visit: Cambodia.
- Cheapest Country in Asia: Nepal.
- Cheapest Northern African Country to Visit: Morocco.
- Cheapest Western European Country: Portugal.
What is the cheapest place to visit in Asia?
Price of Travel’s Asia Backpacker Index for 2020
- 1 – Hanoi, Vietnam ( cheapest )
- 2 – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- 3 – Hoi An, Vietnam.
- 4 – Vientiane, Laos.
- 5 – Yangon, Burma (Myanmar)
- 6 – Manila, Philippines.
- 7 – Pokhara, Nepal.
- 8 – Phnom Penh, Cambodia.