- 1 What is Bali airport called?
- 2 How do I get from Bali to Denpasar?
- 3 How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Kuta?
- 4 How much is a taxi from Denpasar airport to Ubud?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 How Safe Is Bali?
- 7 What is illegal in Bali?
- 8 What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
- 9 What is the best time to go to Bali?
- 10 Are taxis expensive in Bali?
- 11 Are taxis cheap in Bali?
- 12 How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Nusa Dua?
- 13 What airport is closest to Ubud Bali?
- 14 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 15 What airlines fly to Denpasar?
What is Bali airport called?
The Ngurah Rai International Airport is the prime international airport located in Bali and lies at a distance of 13km from Denpasar. Also known as the Denpasar International Airport or the Bali Airport, it has been awarded the title of being the World’s Third Best Airport by the Airport Council International.
How do I get from Bali to Denpasar?
- FLIGHT. Ngurah Rai International Airport or Denpasar International Airport is located in South Kuta district and is just 13 kilometres from Denpasar, the capital of Bali.
- ROAD. You can take a bus from Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia) to Bali, but only if you can brave the 23-hour bus journey.
How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Kuta?
With a Go-Jek you can get from Bali airport to Kuta for about IDR 8,000 or USD. 50 (you read correctly – less than a dollar!) If you hire a Bali airport taxi, however, you will pay nearly a digit more around IDR 80,000 or USD 5. To find a Go-Jek driver, you must exit the airport.
How much is a taxi from Denpasar airport to Ubud?
Taxi fare from Bali airport to Ubud There should be a set fee of 19.5€ (300,000 IDR) for a taxi from Bali airport to the central area of Ubud.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
What is the cheapest way to get to Bali?
Bali flights from Chennai and Cochin are often the cheapest. If you check with the Air Asia, you could get flights at very affordable prices if booked earlier. You can get your round trips done in INR 20,000 with one flight having a stop-over at Kuala Lumpur, which is the best way to reach Bali.
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Are taxis expensive in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
Are taxis cheap in Bali?
2019 Bali Taxi Guide. Although Taxi’s have now become the ‘more expensive ‘ option for getting around, they are still dirt cheap compared to most destinations. In Bali you will find many different Taxi companies, all offering a strikingly different level of service and price structure.
How much is a taxi from Bali airport to Nusa Dua?
The official taxi fare to Denpasar from Ngurah Rai International Airport is 125,000-175,000 IDR or 8.5-12 USD (depending on how far your hotel is located). Three bus lines Sarbagita) running via the air hub: Line 1 goes to Tabanan (7,000 IDR), Line 2 — to Nusa Dua (3,500 IDR), and Line 3 — to Batubulan (3,500 IDR).
What airport is closest to Ubud Bali?
What airports are near Ubud? The closest airport is Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai (DPS) (18.09 mi). Other nearby airports are Banyuwangi Blimbingsari (BWX) (64.51 mi) or Praya Lombok Intl (LOP) (71.32 mi). KAYAK recommends you fly to Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
What airlines fly to Denpasar?
|Emirates flights||China Eastern flights||AirAsia flights|
|KLM flights||Qantas flights||American Airlines flights|
|Singapore Airlines flights||Delta flights||Hong Kong Airlines flights|
|Korean Air flights||China Airlines flights||Scoot flights|
|Cathay Pacific flights||Virgin Australia flights||Garuda Indonesia flights|