- 1 Is there a direct flight from LAX to Bali?
- 2 How far is Bali from Los Angeles by plane?
- 3 How long is the flight from California to Bali?
- 4 Can you fly from LA to Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 How Safe Is Bali?
- 9 What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 What’s the longest flight in the world?
- 12 How much does it cost to fly to Fiji from California?
- 13 Do I need a visa for Bali?
- 14 What is the best time to go to Bali?
- 15 How far is Bali from Los Angeles?
Is there a direct flight from LAX to Bali?
Unfortunately, there are no direct flights from Los Angeles to Denpasar. Many airlines such as Cathay Pacific, China Eastern Airlines, and China Airlines do offer one-stop flights, though, with layovers in cities like Hong Kong, Taipei, or Shanghai.
How far is Bali from Los Angeles by plane?
17 hours, 45 minutes
|Get:||vacation flight hotel car rental SEARCH|
How long is the flight from California to Bali?
The total flight duration from California to Bali is 17 hours, 30 minutes.
Can you fly from LA to Bali?
The cheapest ticket to Bali from Los Angeles found in the last 72 hours was $440 one-way, and $708 round-trip. The most popular route is from Los Angeles to Denpasar, and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $440.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
What is the best airline to fly to Bali?
International airlines offer the most flights to Bali, including Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Qatar Airways, China Airlines and Singapore Airlines. You can also find flights through American Airlines and Delta.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
What’s the longest flight in the world?
The longest flight in the world by distance is QR921. Qatar Airlines’ Auckland to Doha route comes in at 14,535 km/9,032 mi/7,848 nm.
How much does it cost to fly to Fiji from California?
Good to know
|Low season||August||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$1,627||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$748||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$437||or less|
Do I need a visa for Bali?
Bali, Indonesia, is free to enter without a visa, you will only get a date stamp in your passport on your arrival day. Stay up to a maximum of 30 days but note that you will not be able to extend your stay with this free tourist visa.
What is the best time to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How far is Bali from Los Angeles?
Distance from Los – Angeles to Bali The shortest distance (air line) between Los – Angeles and Bali is 8,620.35 mi (13,873.11 km).