- 1 How much is 1rs in Bali?
- 2 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 3 How much is Bali rupiah to the pound?
- 4 How much is $500000 in US dollars?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
- 7 What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
- 8 What can 1 USD buy in Indonesia?
- 9 How much is a bottle of water in Indonesia?
- 10 What is illegal in Bali?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
- 13 How many dollars is $500 euros?
- 14 What is 500K in money?
- 15 How much is a dollar in 1947 worth today?
How much is 1rs in Bali?
Quick Conversions from Indian Rupee to Indonesian Rupiah: 1 INR = 194.42379 IDR
|₹ 1||Rp 194.42|
|₹ 5||Rp 972.12|
|₹ 10||Rp 1,944.24|
|₹ 50||Rp 9,721.19|
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
How much is Bali rupiah to the pound?
Quick Conversions from Indonesian Rupiah to British Pound Sterling: 1 IDR = 0.00005 GBP
|Rp 10,000||£ 0.55|
|Rp 50,000||£ 2.74|
|Rp 100,000||£ 5.48|
|Rp 500,000||£ 27.38|
How much is $500000 in US dollars?
For five hundred thousand dollars you get today 500,000 dollars 00 cents.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
Rp 5,000. A 5,000 bill will get you a medium bottled water or a couple of traditional snacks from the market. This note will also be enough to pay the fare for most minivan buses or intercity bus routes.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
Thailand: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- Four liters of drinking water ( 1 gallon), or 1.5 liters of sparkling water.
- One hour of talking time on your cell phone within Thailand using the 1 -2-Call SIM card.
- Local English-language newspaper such as the Bangkok Post (compare that to the Times of India for $0.06)
What can 1 USD buy in Indonesia?
Indonesia: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 load of laundry (about 3.5 kg)
- 1 creamy avocado shake.
- 2 km taxi ride.
- 4 liters ( 1 gal.) of drinking water.
- 1 pre-cut pineapple on touristy Seminyak beach, Bali.
- 1 hour of Internet access.
- 1 vegetarian meal in a typical warung.
- 2 liters of gasoline.
How much is a bottle of water in Indonesia?
Cost of Living in Indonesia
|Water (1.5 liter bottle )||6,263.69Rp|
|Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range)||300,000.00Rp|
|Domestic Beer (0.5 liter bottle )||33,411.95Rp|
|Imported Beer (12 oz small bottle )||44,179.32Rp|
What is illegal in Bali?
Bali’s drug laws are very strict and should not be trifled with. Indonesian Law No. 35/2009 lays down harsh penalties for drug users caught with Group 1 drugs like marijuana, heroin, and cocaine. You can get life imprisonment for possession or the death penalty if you’ve been convicted of trafficking in drugs.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
Currently, there are no alcohol bans being enforced in Indonesia, with the exception of Aceh. Also in 2015, the Indonesian government banned the sale of alcohol from minimarkets and small shops, with the exception of Bali province, though sale was allowed in supermarkets, restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels.
How many dollars is $500 euros?
How much is 500 Euro to US Dollar? — 593.25 US Dollar.
What is 500K in money?
The full sort of 500K is adequate to 500,000 in financial terms. K = Thousand. This “K” or “K” word reflects into “Kilo in Products”, denoting 5,000 like in “Kilogram” = 5,000 Grams or “Kilometer” = 5,000 Meters.
How much is a dollar in 1947 worth today?
Value of $1 from 1947 to 2021 $1 in 1947 is equivalent in purchasing power to about $12.07 today, an increase of $11.07 over 74 years.