- 1 How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
- 2 How much is an apartment in Bali?
- 3 How do I get around Bali cheap?
- 4 Is Bali cheap for vacation?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 How dangerous is Bali?
- 9 Is it easy to move to Bali?
- 10 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 11 How much spending money will I need for a week in Bali?
- 12 Are taxis expensive in Bali?
- 13 How many days is enough for Bali trip?
- 14 Why is Bali so popular?
- 15 Where should I go a week in Bali?
How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
How much is an apartment in Bali?
Expect to spend $720 to $2,600 per month for a single person living in Bali —families and couples sharing rental costs will save quite a bit. Cost of Living in Bali: $720 to $2,600.
|Average Monthly Expenses||Costs|
|Rent (private guesthouse vs full villa rental)||$270 – $1,300|
How do I get around Bali cheap?
7 Cheap and Simple Ways to Get Around Bali
- #1 Rent a Motorbike.
- #2 Kura-Kura.
- #3 GoJek.
- #4 Grab.
- #5 Blue Bird Taxi.
- #6 Private Driver.
- #7 Car Rental.
Is Bali cheap for vacation?
Bali is a super budget-friendly destination, so it’s pretty easy to visit the island and not have to worry about breaking the bank. Though often busy with tourists, Bali is still surprisingly affordable if you know where to look.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali cheaper than Maldives?
While you may get a good deal during the off-season in Maldives, Bali is still cheaper. With a minimum budget of USD 40 per person per day, Bali is the more economical option.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How dangerous is Bali?
Crime. Although Bali is a beautiful and popular holiday destination, petty crime is common and corruption and scams do occur. We recommend a few simple precautions to help keep yourself safe. There have been cases of bag snatching so remember to keep your valuables out of sight, close to you and zipped up.
Is it easy to move to Bali?
Moving to Indonesia isn’t that easy in terms of a visa. If you are wondering how to live in Bali – this should be one of the first steps. Most people get a free entry for 30 days in Indonesia. You will have to go to the immigration office 3 more times, pay another USD 35 and then, you should get your visa extension.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How much spending money will I need for a week in Bali?
Bali trip cost for one week
|Transportation and attractions||$120|
|Food and drink||$175 ($25 X 6 7 days)|
Are taxis expensive in Bali?
How much is the taxi fare in Bali? The basic fee is IDR7,000.00, the kilometer price is IDR6,600.00. For standing and waiting time, IDR42,500.00 is charged per hour.
How many days is enough for Bali trip?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Why is Bali so popular?
Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. It is also famous for surfers’ paradise!
Where should I go a week in Bali?
Do not miss anything to do in Bali in 7 days.
- The best Bali 7-day itinerary.
- DAY 1: UBUD CENTER: ROYAL PALACE, ART MARKET, AND MONKEY FOREST.
- DAY 2: UBUD SURROUNDINGS AND TEGALALANG.
- DAY 3: BATUR VOLCANO.
- DAY 4: BESAKIH, LEMPUYANG AND TIRTA GANGGA.
- DAY 5: ULUN DANU BERATAN.
- DAY 6: TAMAN AYUN TEMPLE, TANAH LOT AND CANGGU.