- 1 How much does it cost to rent a motorcycle in Bali?
- 2 Do you need a license to rent a motorcycle in Bali?
- 3 What do you need to rent a motorbike in Bali?
- 4 How much does a moped cost in Bali?
- 5 What food is Bali famous for?
- 6 Is it hard to ride a scooter in Bali?
- 7 How much is it to rent a motorcycle in Vietnam?
- 8 How old do you have to be to rent a bike in Bali?
- 9 Can we drive bike in Bali?
- 10 Is May a good month for Bali?
- 11 What money do they use in Bali?
- 12 How much does it cost to hire a driver in Bali?
- 13 How do you get around Bali without a scooter?
- 14 How do I get an international driver’s license in Bali?
How much does it cost to rent a motorcycle in Bali?
Renting a motorcycle in Bali is very simple. There are many places you can find them and the prices are fairly cheap, around 70-80.000 IDR ($6 approx). They rent them in many hotels in Bali, restaurants, shops, etc.
Do you need a license to rent a motorcycle in Bali?
The answer is yes, you do need an international drivers license to rent a scooter in Bali. Yup until recently there was an alternative in which you could go to the police station in Denpasar and get a local license. Instead, those breaking the rules choose to pay “fines” (read: bribes) to the local police instead.
What do you need to rent a motorbike in Bali?
Before you can rent a motorbike in Bali, you must first be able to present a valid international drivers’ permit that specifically covers motorbikes. If you don’t have one, you can spend the morning at the Denpasar Police Office to get a temporary motorbike permit. The procedure involves a written test.
How much does a moped cost in Bali?
The average price across Bali is 50,000 IDR per day (24 hours) for scooter rental. Bartering can be done for longer periods and most places will give you a scooter for around 600,000 IDR per month. Bringing cost down to 20,000 IDR per day.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Is it hard to ride a scooter in Bali?
Riding a scooter in Bali is by far the quickest and easiest way of getting around. Bali’s roads can get very congested, especially in Kuta, Denpasar and Ubud, but on a scooter you can weave in and out of the traffic and take scenic backroads (or the occasional dirt track) to reach more remote parts.
How much is it to rent a motorcycle in Vietnam?
Generally speaking, if you rent a motorbike the cost will be around $10 a day for a standard automatic or semi-automatic model. (But if you plan on renting a bigger, more powerful motorcycle, prices are significantly higher.) If you buy your motorbike, the cost will be around $200.
How old do you have to be to rent a bike in Bali?
You MUST be minimum 17 years old to drive/ride a motorbike in Bali. You MUST have an IDP with the motorbike section stamped.
Can we drive bike in Bali?
Anybody can and does enter a main road at any time without looking. Here one of the main rules applies: Whatever you can see in front of you is your responsibility. So a motorbike driver cutting into your main road believes that you will notice him and that you would make space or slow down.
Is May a good month for Bali?
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL Even within these months, the peak tourist season lasts from July to August, but April, May, June and September, just before and after the busiest time in Bali are truly the best months to visit.
What money do they use in Bali?
The local currency is rupiah and you can use rupiah to pay or shopping in Bali, but some people prefer to be paid with dollars.
How much does it cost to hire a driver in Bali?
You can hire a driver in Bali for as little as $40 a day. If you share that with four of your friends, it’s only $10 a day per person.
How do you get around Bali without a scooter?
As such, you’ll find that there are a number of great ways to get around Bali, that don’t have to ride a moped if you don;t want to.
- Renting a moped.
- Using ride-hailing apps.
- Calling a taxi.
- Hiring a car and driver.
- Taking local buses.
How do I get an international driver’s license in Bali?
Get tourist Driving License Bali
- Go to the Police Station at this address: Jalan Gunung Sanghyang No. 110 (Kerobokan) Denpasar, Bali 80225.
- The police station is open from Monday to Friday, 9 AM – 1 PM. Closed on public holidays.
- The documents required are:
- Show a nice and friendly attitude to the Police.