- 1 How do I get from Manila to Bali?
- 2 How much is the ticket from Philippines to Bali?
- 3 How much is the airfare from Manila to Bali?
- 4 How long is the flight from Philippines to Bali Indonesia?
- 5 How much will I spend in Bali for a week?
- 6 How many days do you need to spend in Bali?
- 7 How much do plane tickets to Bali cost?
- 8 How far is Bali from Philippines?
- 9 How much is the fare from Manila to Indonesia?
- 10 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 11 Is there a direct flight from Cebu to Bali?
- 12 How long is the flight from Manila to Indonesia?
- 13 How far is Bali Indonesia from Manila?
- 14 Is Indonesia richer than Philippines?
- 15 Is Bali in the Philippines?
How do I get from Manila to Bali?
From Manila, direct flights to Bali are operated by Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines & AirAsia. Travel time from Manila to Bali by flight is around 4 hours. For more options, try searching flight connections via Jakarta, Singapore, or Kuala Lumpur.
How much is the ticket from Philippines to Bali?
Manila to Bali Flight Info
|Peak season for travel||February US$97|
|Off-season for travel||October US$75|
|Cheapest return ticket price||US$374 Manila( MNL ) ⇒ Bali (DPS)|
|Cheapest direct flight price||US$173 Manila( MNL ) ⇒ Bali (DPS)|
How much is the airfare from Manila to Bali?
Manila Ninoy Aquino- Bali (Denpasar) from P6,772 – Cheap Flights from Manila Ninoy Aquino to Bali (Denpasar) in 2021 | Skyscanner.
How long is the flight from Philippines to Bali Indonesia?
The total flight duration from Manila, Philippines to Bali is 3 hours, 46 minutes.
How much will I spend in Bali for a week?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
How many days do you need to spend in Bali?
If you just want to visit the main island, a week in Bali is perfect for seeing the most important things. However, if you also want to visit the Gili or the Nusa Islands, I would recommend you spend 8 days in Bali.
How much do plane tickets to Bali cost?
Good to know
|Low season||October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 12% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$974||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$543||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$418||or less|
How far is Bali from Philippines?
The shortest distance (air line) between Bali and Philippines is 1,551.36 mi (2,496.67 km).
How much is the fare from Manila to Indonesia?
Flights to Cities in Indonesia
|Manila, Philippines to Jakarta||₱41,992|
|Manila, Philippines to Denpasar Bali||₱4,855|
|Manila, Philippines to Surabaya||₱31,264|
|Manila, Philippines to Yogyakarta||Check Dates|
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is there a direct flight from Cebu to Bali?
There’s one airport in Denpasar: Bali (Denpasar). There are no airlines that fly directly from Mactan- Cebu International to Bali (Denpasar).
How long is the flight from Manila to Indonesia?
Non-stop flight time from Philippines (MNL) to Indonesia (CGK) by different airlines
|MNL ➝ CGK||4 hours||Cebu Pacific|
|MNL ➝ CGK||4 hours 5 minutes||Philippine Airlines|
|MNL ➝ CGK||4 hours 5 minutes||Garuda Indonesia|
How far is Bali Indonesia from Manila?
The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from Bali to Manila, Philippines (“as the crow flies”), which is about 1,631 miles or 2 624 kilometers. Your trip begins in Bali, Indonesia. It ends in Manila, Philippines.
Is Indonesia richer than Philippines?
In 2016, Philippines per capita GDP was close to two-thirds of that of Indonesia’s; the gap is even bigger in ppp–see table. How Indonesians Became Richer Than Filipinos.
|Population||259 Million||102 Million|
|Per Capita GDP||$3,834||$2,640|
|Per Capita GDP in PPP||$10,385||$6,938|
Is Bali in the Philippines?
Situated in one of the many islands of Indonesia, Bali is almost a stone’s throw from the Philippines.