Can vertical blinds go around corners?
Vertical blinds or Veri Shades® that also curve right around are another good option. Roller blinds or venetians in this setting are fiddly and can look messy if they’re not exact.
What are the easiest blinds to install?
5 Blinds that are Easy to Install
- Roller Blinds. Roller blinds are undoubtedly most easy to fit.
- Roman Blinds. If you want to deck up your living space in style, Roman blind is a great choice.
- Venetian Blinds. Venetian blinds are very popular.
- Cellular Shades. Some cellular shades come with adhesive.
How do you hang mini blinds without drilling?
How To Hang Blinds Without Drilling Holes
- Magnetic Blinds. The magnets at the back of these brackets make installation a rather seamless process.
- Tension Rods. Hang these blinds on a tension rod, which you can position inside your window trim.
- Command Strips.
- Self-Adhesive Blinds.
How do you hang mini blinds without brackets?
Place the head rail over the top window trim and center it over the window. Place a bubble level on top of the head rail and position the blind so it remains level on the top window trim. Mark the holes you drilled onto the head rail by placing a screw into each hole then pressing the screws into the wood.