- 1 Where should I go instead of Bali?
- 2 Is Bali or Maldives better?
- 3 Which is better Bali or Hawaii?
- 4 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 5 Why is Bali so popular?
- 6 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 7 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 8 How can I go to Bali cheap?
- 9 How much would a trip to Bali cost?
- 10 What languages do they speak in Bali?
- 11 Is Denpasar safe?
- 12 Why do tourists go to Bali?
- 13 How much should a massage cost in Bali?
- 14 Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
- 15 Is Bali as cheap as Thailand?
Where should I go instead of Bali?
6 Alternative Places To Visit In Indonesia Instead Of Bali
- Lake Toba, Northern Sumatra.
- Toraja, South Sulawesi.
- Solo & Semarang, Central Java.
- Komodo National Park.
- Gili Trawangan.
Is Bali or Maldives better?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
Which is better Bali or Hawaii?
Bali is the more exotic destination of the two, but Hawaii has more adventurous activities for active families. Hawaii is also more familiar with its American-influenced culture and is generally safer than Bali.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali is one of the top-rated travel destinations in the world and is known for spirituality, wellness and tranquillity; while Phuket is Thailand’s best -kept secret, boasting miles of beautiful beaches, rainforests and cultural sites.
Why is Bali so popular?
Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. It is also famous for surfers’ paradise!
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How can I go to Bali cheap?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
How much would a trip to Bali cost?
Most Popular Bali Tour Packages
|Bali Packages||No. of Days||Price*|
|Bali – Crazy Deal||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 48 330.00|
|Bali Villa Special – Crazy Deal Bali Package||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 55 517.00|
|Bali Marriott Special – Crazy Deal||6 Nights / 7 Days||Rs. 50 221.00|
|Bali Getaway||4 Nights / 5 days||Rs. 7 943.00|
What languages do they speak in Bali?
Bahasa Bali & Bahasa Indonesia Most Balinese are bilingual if not trilingual (Indonesian, Balinese, English). Although every Balinese speaks the language of his mother island, Indonesian is the most common language – particularly in the tourism sector.
Is Denpasar safe?
Denpasar is a safe enough city for travelers, and tourists do not face serious problems here. The crime index is at a low level. The main problems are associated with petty theft and corruption.
Why do tourists go to Bali?
Bali is a remarkable place for adrenaline-fueled water sports. Visitors to the island can enjoy beachside water sports or more aggressive surfing and scuba diving amidst the corals and rocky inlets that surround the coastline.
How much should a massage cost in Bali?
Expect to pay between $7.50 and $10 an hour. There are plenty of mid-range massage options in Bali for travellers wanting something a cut above the communal cheapie but still more affordable than those at home.
Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
- Final Thoughts on Where to Stay in Phuket.
Is Bali as cheap as Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.