- 1 How much is $100 US in Bali?
- 2 Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
- 3 What is alot of money in Bali?
- 4 How much is $1 US to Indonesian Rupiah?
- 5 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
- 8 What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
- 9 What can 1 USD buy in Indonesia?
- 10 How Safe Is Bali?
- 11 How much is rent in Bali?
- 12 How much is a bottle of water in Bali?
- 13 What is the strongest currency in the world?
- 14 What is the weakest currency in the world?
- 15 Which is the lowest currency in the world?
How much is $100 US in Bali?
Are you overpaying your bank?
|Conversion rates US Dollar / Indonesian Rupiah|
|10 USD||144350.00000 IDR|
|20 USD||288700.00000 IDR|
|50 USD||721750.00000 IDR|
|100 USD||1443500.00000 IDR|
Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You: 10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
What is alot of money in Bali?
The official currency for Bali and entire Indonesia is the Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) or also shown as Rp. Every business is legally obliged to charge for their services in IDR; therefore, it is the dominant currency. However, the US$ you still see rates published in USD, mainly in hotels and some activities.
How much is $1 US to Indonesian Rupiah?
Convert US Dollar to Indonesian Rupiah
|1 USD||14,542.6 IDR|
|5 USD||72,712.9 IDR|
|10 USD||145,426 IDR|
|25 USD||363,565 IDR|
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
What can I buy with 5000 rupiah?
Rp 5,000. A 5,000 bill will get you a medium bottled water or a couple of traditional snacks from the market. This note will also be enough to pay the fare for most minivan buses or intercity bus routes.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Thailand?
Thailand: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- Four liters of drinking water ( 1 gallon), or 1.5 liters of sparkling water.
- One hour of talking time on your cell phone within Thailand using the 1 -2-Call SIM card.
- Local English-language newspaper such as the Bangkok Post (compare that to the Times of India for $0.06)
What can 1 USD buy in Indonesia?
Indonesia: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 load of laundry (about 3.5 kg)
- 1 creamy avocado shake.
- 2 km taxi ride.
- 4 liters ( 1 gal.) of drinking water.
- 1 pre-cut pineapple on touristy Seminyak beach, Bali.
- 1 hour of Internet access.
- 1 vegetarian meal in a typical warung.
- 2 liters of gasoline.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
How much is rent in Bali?
Expect to spend $720 to $2,600 per month for a single person living in Bali —families and couples sharing rental costs will save quite a bit. Cost of Living in Bali: $720 to $2,600.
|Average Monthly Expenses||Costs|
|Rent (private guesthouse vs full villa rental )||$270 – $1,300|
How much is a bottle of water in Bali?
Prices in supermarkets in Bali.
|Milk (regular), (1 liter)||23,000 IDR (10,000-35,000)|
|Water (1.5 liter bottle )||6,300 IDR (4,000-10,000)|
|A bottle of wine (Mid-Range)||200,000 IDR (106,000-400,000)|
|Domestic Beer (0.5 liter bottle )||28,000 IDR (19,000-39,000)|
|Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle )||36,000 IDR (31,000-40,000)|
What is the strongest currency in the world?
Kuwaiti dinar Known as the strongest currency in the world, the Kuwaiti dinar or KWD was introduced in 1960 and was initially equivalent to one pound sterling.
What is the weakest currency in the world?
#1 – Iranian Rial [1 USD = 42,105 IRR] Once again, the world’s weakest currency was the Iranian rial.
Which is the lowest currency in the world?
Iranian Rial The Iranian Rial is the least valued currency in the world. It is the lowest currency to USD. For the simplification of calculations, Iranians regularly use the term ‘Toman’. 1 Toman equals 10 Rials.