- 1 Is Bali and Thailand the same?
- 2 Is Bali close to Thailand?
- 3 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 4 Is Thailand bigger than Bali?
- 5 Is Phuket or Bali better?
- 6 What food is Bali famous for?
- 7 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 8 Is Bali or Maldives better?
- 9 How long is the flight to Bali from Thailand?
- 10 How much spending money do I need for a week in Bali?
- 11 Which is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
- 12 What is the cheapest country in the world to visit?
- 13 How Safe Is Bali?
- 14 Where is better Bali or Thailand?
- 15 What is better than Bali?
Is Bali and Thailand the same?
Both Thailand and Bali have rich cultures where temples, markets, and religion play a big role in daily local life. Thailand is mostly Buddhist, while Bali is the only Hindu island of Indonesia, different from the Hindu culture of India, making it truly unique.
Is Bali close to Thailand?
Understanding Thailand in Relation to Bali Both Thailand and Bali are located in Southeast Asia, but they don’t share a border. The distance between Bangkok, Thailand, and Bali, Indonesia, is about 1,830 miles, and the two are separated by several countries, islands and bodies of water.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Thailand bigger than Bali?
#1 Thailand is MUCH bigger There is one HUGE difference you need to be aware of when comparing Thailand vs Bali: Thailand is an enormous country consisting of islands, cities, mountains, islands, and much more.
Is Phuket or Bali better?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
What food is Bali famous for?
10 Best Balinese Food
- Sate (satay) varieties.
- Nasi ayam and nasi campur.
- Bebek and ayam betutu.
- Babi guling.
- Tahu and tempeh.
- Jimbaran seafood.
- Pepes and tum.
- Traditional cakes and desserts.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is Bali or Maldives better?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
How long is the flight to Bali from Thailand?
The total flight duration from Bali to Thailand is 4 hours, 20 minutes.
How much spending money do I need for a week in Bali?
You should plan to spend around Rp922,211 ($64) per day on your vacation in Bali, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp258,405 ($18) on meals for one day and Rp116,446 ($8.04) on local transportation.
Which is the cheapest month to fly to Bali?
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
What is the cheapest country in the world to visit?
10 Top Cheapest Countries to Visit
- Cheapest Scandinavian Country: Denmark.
- Cheapest Eastern European Country to Visit: Bulgaria.
- Cheapest Southeast Asian Country to Visit: Cambodia.
- Cheapest Country in Asia: Nepal.
- Cheapest Northern African Country to Visit: Morocco.
- Cheapest Western European Country: Portugal.
How Safe Is Bali?
Yes, Bali is safe for families and is a popular tourist destination for them because of its well-established tourist facilities and attractions for all ages. Taxis and private drivers are the safest ways to get around and they’re affordable.
Where is better Bali or Thailand?
The Beaches – Thailand wins on the paradise beach front, though Bali definitely has the better, more exciting surf breaks. The Food – Local Indonesian or Balinese food is yummy, but less varied than the local Thai cuisine, known in particular for its fun and amazing street food culture.
What is better than Bali?
Lombok, Indonesia Lombok is the Indonesian island right next to Bali, home to beautiful sandy beaches, waterfalls, rice fields, and even a volcano. It also gets less rain than Bali does in the rainy season.